Bloodstock!!!

I'm not so sure... a live CD/DVD combo, definitely. Reissues and maybe even a documentary or some shit, sure why the fuck not? But a new album would be such a monstrous gamble... I don't know if it'd live up to the colossal expectations, y'know?

I haven't been at any festivals for years!!
Bloodstock seemed to have a great lineup.
Morbid Angel, At the Gates, Coroner, Exodus, Forbidden..
I wished here in germany there would be more festivals like that, just more bands that are really worth to go. But it's either too expensive or too far away :(

ahhr then they probably played too mach from their new album O-megay Wave :lol:

how was Exodus? they always blew me away when I saw em. I wished I could see Coroner anytime.
Dave you should come to Thrashfest in munich. We could make a whiskey drinkin' competition haha.

Forbidden were way better than I thought they would be, because I was expecting to just walk away, but it was still pretty naff. I couldn't hear the other guitarist at all, only the lame one that looked like Robb Flynn.

I thought Kreator were naff too.

In Coroner, Tommy went out of time a tiny bit when he came back from a solo but its forgivable since they haven't played together in yonks.

Kreator were surprisingly good actually, they just played to too much from Whores of Gayos. Verm and myself went apeshit during Voices of the Dead.

Also, don't challenge me to a whiskey drinking competition. You'll lose.

good idea! will you come?
okay flight would be expensive but I believe you'd like it.. ;)
Kreator was awesome last year I when saw em. Especially the stagedive I did for 'Pestilence'(the last song they played)

it's on november 25 this year.

thrashfest2011teaserposter.jpg