Cover songs

Daybreaker

Red, Hot, and Heavy
Jul 6, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
If Pyramaze were to ever do a cover for say a b-side to a single, or as a Jap bonus what do you think would be sheer bad assery?

I think Future World by Pretty Maids would be godly. If you dont know who they are then get off your ass right now and check em out, one of the best bands ever. I could easily hear Lance singing this one, different than Ronnie Atkins definitely but itd bring the Pyrastamp to it for sure.

Anyways, thats my two cents.

Ben

Goddamn I love Pretty Maids.

Anyways, theyre Danes too and plus they are still relatively unknown for being legends, in my opinion. Listen to that song and tell me it doesnt kick all sorts of assage.

Ben

Daybreaker said:
Goddamn I love Pretty Maids.

Anyways, theyre Danes too and plus they are still relatively unknown for being legends, in my opinion. Listen to that song and tell me it doesnt kick all sorts of assage.

Ben

we actually rehearsed a few times at this place where they play/rehearse. I forgot the name of the town it was in.

The awesome PROG METAL band MANIGANCE covered Future World on there latest studio CD as a Japanese bonus track, and it is absolutely killer.