Dumbest Thing You Ever Did

While drunk once, we used to play throwing empty bottles of beer from the 5th floor's balcony into the school's playground across the street. Idiotic isn't it ?

P.S : it was at night, there were no children in it.
P.P.S : I also randomly let empty bottles fall from the 5th floor, without looking if there were pedestrians walking under ... but it was at 3A.M so few chances :oops:

few chances of some other poor drunken idiot walkin home and smash! bam!
now thats just plain old vandalism. and its not achievement type drunken vandalism either. achievement drunken vandalism is when you wake up in the morning with a 6ft barber pole on your bedroom floor. or when you find your name spelt out from different letters from different shop signs throughout the town. or when you find your local building contractors 6ft by 6ft by 4 inches white illumated sign post in your sittting room plugged and blinding your hungover eyes. or when you find a pyramid of traffic cones on your roof. or when you wake up after a half bottle of JD without any bruises.

oooh too many to write here, but here's one i remember...that could easily be the worst time of my life, too. at least one of the worst days. anyways:

i went down to a ghetto part of istanbul with a 17-year old girl -whom i thought was the love of my life at the time- to buy pot. not a very clever thing to do.

i was well dressed...as posh as i can be while the girl was in a t-shirt and trousers. she is very pretty, so these make the whole thing even dumber.

damn, what was i thinking?????????????????????????

but i know what i was thinking. that little femme fatale had gotten hold of my strings and i was doing all this to impress her...we would smoke together at my house and later she would be so high and emotional and all that she would open up to me and say i was the one for her like she was the one for me.

damn, what a fool i was.

a little boy ripped off my cell-phone that day. it was complete humiliation. i mean those assholes there could rape her in front of me while holding a blade to my throat and i would be able to do nothing.

it's a good thing i only lost a cell phone and my dignity that day.

aiming a crossbow and firing into the dark towards an enemy neighbour of mine who strangely kept cycling around his house with his brother, i was across the road behind a ditch with my mates, our ammo were these 6 inch steel darts sharpened at both ends, hand made of course hehe, so when theyd fire they would spin at high speed. i fired one just half guessing his postition, it whizzed passed his ear. all we could hear was him shouting, he knew it was us but didnt know where it came from. we got out of town very swiftly and returned to our base. we always deinied that one, we talk to each other now, but i always deny it haha

i used to make cannons out of half inch pipe and half inch steel bolts sharpened the way you did. used to be able to fire them through half inch chipboard! although i wouldnd mind a crossbow, think of the fun you could have! (my neighbor has 24 cats!)

yea? how were they discharged like? paraffin? it was a hand held crossbow, i might have one in the attic still, they were banned about 10 years ago, if i find it you can have it, but the cats :(

ok ok ok ill leave the cats alone, i didnt really wanna kill them anyways, just injure :D ahh no seriously i just wanna play with a crossbow!

parrafin??? WTF? this isint macgyver yer talkin about here who can make nuclear bombs out of fairy liquid, carbon from a H2 pencil and concentrated orange juice. ohh and the electrode from a lighter to ignite it all.

no i just used to cut open fireworks and get the gunpowder. just enough in one black cat and very very powerful with two blackcats. i could never aim with two blackcats because the the half inch pipe would always move when it banged. i remember i used to be able to fire AA batteries, holy shit i lost so many! funny thing is they always ended up down town somewhere. you ever make penny bangers? wrap the paper caps around the penny and wrap with cellotape? we used to play tennis with them ;) actually that was pretty dumb, but i was only 8 :D

Don Corleone said:
oooh too many to write here, but here's one i remember...that could easily be the worst time of my life, too. at least one of the worst days. anyways:

i went down to a ghetto part of istanbul with a 17-year old girl -whom i thought was the love of my life at the time- to buy pot. not a very clever thing to do.

i was well dressed...as posh as i can be while the girl was in a t-shirt and trousers. she is very pretty, so these make the whole thing even dumber.

damn, what was i thinking?????????????????????????

but i know what i was thinking. that little femme fatale had gotten hold of my strings and i was doing all this to impress her...we would smoke together at my house and later she would be so high and emotional and all that she would open up to me and say i was the one for her like she was the one for me.

damn, what a fool i was.

a little boy ripped off my cell-phone that day. it was complete humiliation. i mean those assholes there could rape her in front of me while holding a blade to my throat and i would be able to do nothing.

it's a good thing i only lost a cell phone and my dignity that day.

you know i love femme fatales and the dumbest thing i did recently was in the philosophy final last semester. If had a few grams of brain my life could have taken a different direction :erk:

I think some of the things on here are funny and not dumb, not really, perhaps a bit 'naughty'

So....

When I was about 6/7 I had this pan set, with a kettle as well. I used to mix either rose petal water in them, (which fucking stinks!) or crumble digestives and add water and mix that up. I did that and then one day I threw the digestive mix all over next doors washing..hahahaha

Once I put a piece of butter wrapped in paper on the top of our tile furnace to make it melt a little bit and then forgot about it, hoho, the dining room smelled butter for several years.

I'd love to help you but I'm helpless myself. I was so frustrated that this afternoon as a guy in the street was walking backwards (don't ask me why) and he bumped into me I said to him "fuck you, I can't believe this". I'm usually polite and rarely say "fuck you" to people I don't know.

So you see, the situation seems desperate sometimes, and this is one of those sometimes.