Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Burning Earth

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Forged by Fire

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Allegiance

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
Tsk tsk you didnt add there 1st CD NOCTURNAL SYMPHONY ;)

firewindnocturnal.jpg

FBF is definately my favorite as well. Then again Im a huge fan and friend of Chity. His voice fucking blows me away!

haha, I do have the first album as well - but didn't add it on figuring not too many ppl have it/have heard it.

Chity's voice is outstanding, by far the best the band has had along with Stephen

I have Nocturnal Symphony aswell. I don't like it though - it's just NOT Firewind!!! And it is rarely mentioned and a bit of a taboo subject amongst Firewind and their fans methinks :p

As for my favourite album - you kidding me? I can't choose!!!

The three most amazing albums on the planet are Between Heaven and Hell, Forged by Fire and Burning Earth. Allegiance is good too - but those 3 albums are UP THERE.

xx Kirsty

Wo0t my first post in the forum. Hello to all! Hope everyone is doing great.

I gave my vote to Between Heaven And Hell but it was a tough choice. I love all of them but Between Heaven And Hell and Allegiance are slightly stronger for me.
I think I choose Between Heaven And Hell in the end cos I listened to the album practically every single day last summer going to work so it holds a special place in my heart :)

BHAH

I love the songs, the cover, and everything about it :D

Where'd you buy Nocturnal Sympthony?, i only a a copy :|

For those that say they own Nocturnal Symphony do you mean the actual CD's as posted above or in mp3 format?

There was 2 versions of this CD released, and both very rare. One was self released, and one was limited through mp3.com (haha remember when that site was big).

Also anyone else own the GUS G Guitar Master series CD that Leviathan Records put out several years ago? Another rare treat heh.

gus270.jpg

I'm sorry guys. but I need to input my opinions on firewind vocals.
I love forged by fire, I love between heaven and hell etc. but I don't think firewind wind a better singer on any albums. Apollo is just as good as any vocalist they've ever had.

I'm sorry guys. but I need to input my opinions on firewind vocals.
I love forged by fire, I love between heaven and hell etc. but I don't think firewind wind a better singer on any albums. Apollo is just as good as any vocalist they've ever had.

When it comes to performing live Apollo is not in the same league as Chity. Ive heard both live, and its no comparison. Dont get me wrong Im diggin Apollo, and I LOVE Allegiance.......but in a live setting Chity owns.

Burning Earth.

What I love about Apollo's live performance is the justice he does to the songs that featured the other 2 singers (ok, he struggles with with the chorus for Between Heaven & Hell a wee bit...). but Stephen remains my favourite.

Burning Earth.

What I love about Apollo's live performance is the justice he does to the songs that featured the other 2 singers (ok, he struggles with with the chorus for Between Heaven & Hell a wee bit...). but Stephen remains my favourite.

but but but but but he doesnt struggle!!!:erk:
I think he is my favourite.
Live too. I havnt seen them both so i cant compare them but arcoding to studio recordings they kinda sound the same