Fuckheads on the metal scene

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Those of you who post at Metalshop probably know what I'm going to rant about now. If you don't, let me fill you in. Last week at a Gospel of the Horns gig, some brainless motherfucker smashed up the toilets at the Vic on the Park Hotel. It was the last straw for the management, who've decided to ban all metal gigs from the venue. Exhumed and Deeds of Flesh were both booked to play there on their tours and other local bands like Black Majesty had shows coming up there also. The two guys who book metal shows there fought hard to put these gigs on there, fighting against the prejudice most venue owners have about metal music. Since December last year they'd established the place as the only permanent metal venue in Sydney with a string of pretty successful shows there. Now it's over. There are now no venues in Sydney that we can rely on for live metal. This is all because a handful of utter fuckheads, who don't give a fuck about the music or the bands but still wear the shirts and all the gear because they think it makes them look tough, have spoiled it for everyone. If you want to blame anyone for the lack of respect that metal gets from venues and promoters in this country, look no further than cunts like this. It doesn't matter how hard people like Hauppy, Suze Slaughter, Stigmata, Reggae at Rock Ape, Dark Inspirations, Sean from Blacktalon or any of the dedicated 98% of the true metalhead fuckers around the country help to promote and support the scene when totally worthless cocksuckers turn up to gigs simply to smash up the venues. These weak, pissant losers need to be weeded out, publicly humiliated and shown that there is no place for their deadshit kind in our community.
To all the true supporters of Australian metal, keep up the good work. To all the rest, you are worse than the worst corporate, suit-wearing wanker in the industy. Fuck off and die.

That is all.

Totally agree with you mate! It's fucked because that was a good venue.

On happier news, the new metal venue at Marquis O'Lorne in Lambton (Newcastle) is really good with a nice metal feel and even named the House of Steel! Checked it out 4 the first time @ Metal Bloody Metal last weekend.

Hey Todd you guys slayed!!!

Also good to see lots of underage turn up! Also heard there was a big turn up to Bloodduster the same night at the Cambridge.

(Also cheers for the mention makes me feel all warm inside :oops: , appreciate it!)

^What those Aussies said.

What the fuck is it with Metalheads and destroying the fucking toilets!
I's hates those fuckers!
They're the main fucking reason we lost the ANU for M4TB and just lost the UC, which we would have lost back in 2001 when some of the Sydney metalchicks utterly destroyed the upstairs Ladies Toilet and actually left one of the toilet bowls in the fucking hallway and then some bunch of fucking metalblokes destroyed the downstairs toilets, leaving them unusable for almost a week. Samething happened last year too!
And you fucking wonder why everyone gives us Metalheads shit about being paganistic vandals who couldn't piss in a bowl to save their own fucking life! (Why the fuck can't metalcunts ever piss in the toilet?! I's sick of wading through other cunts fluids just to take a serious fucking slash!)
Honestly, the next time I's catches a cunt fucking with the toilets at The RockApe, I's seriously gonna fuck them up! Don't who they are or why they're doing it! I's gonna fuck them up! Now, the bogs at the Ape aren't the best in this Metal Nation, but cunts like that only make them worse and cause everyone else to complain! And Reggae is getting seriously pissed off with it as well! Especially since the bogs still need a little fixing since we had to rip them up to fix the pipes!
Solto all metalheads nationwide: LEARN TO USE THE TOILETS PROPERLY OR BE PREPARED TO GET BANNED AND SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP BY EVERYONE ELSE YOUR RETARDED FUCKING BEHAVIOUR HAS AFFECTED! YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS!!!
Rant over.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Goreripper said:
Ewan, am I reading this correctly? Does this mean the UC is out for MFTB this year?
From what I's was told: "M4TB is moving to a bigger and better location" and the UC has really been pissed off with us the last 3 years.
But don't take it as gospel.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

:yell:
that fucking sucks. we kinda got the same problem here, when a couple of fuckheads decided to destroy one of the office type rooms at the espy when mystic circle played. needless to say, they still have metal gigs at the place, but i wouldn't have been surprised if they would've banned metal gigs after that. it's like when gospel of the horns plays and you sometimes have to worry if the neo-nazis are going to start a fight with some innocent headbanger just because he happens to like gospel of the horns as well. a truely fucked state the live metal scene in australia is at the moment me thinks.
:erk:
at least the greyhound are doing metal gigs again, how good was the black metal / war metal line-up last friday? all the bands were excellent (although i'm biased), but i can't really say anything about t.i.o (who aren't war or black anyway) because i was at the front bar.

abaddon said:
:yell:
that fucking sucks. we kinda got the same problem here, when a couple of fuckheads decided to destroy one of the office type rooms at the espy when mystic circle played. needless to say, they still have metal gigs at the place, but i wouldn't have been surprised if they would've banned metal gigs after that. it's like when gospel of the horns plays and you sometimes have to worry if the neo-nazis are going to start a fight with some innocent headbanger just because he happens to like gospel of the horns as well. a truely fucked state the live metal scene in australia is at the moment me thinks.
Well, Metalheads do have a couple of things going for them in terms of repeat business at some bars and that is 1: unlike major hardcore bands, only a few metalheads cause any damage to a venue and they can be picked out of a crowd and dealt with when caught and 2: the average metalhead sinks almost 4 times the piss as the average punter and not just the cheap stuff, metalheads will drink top quaility mixes and shots as well as the more pricy items such as JD, Wild Turkey & the Black Label drinks. Which, in all, means that we spend more money over a bar than practically any other musical (sub)culture and we make good business scene if you can weed out the trouble makers.

The people who always cause trouble at metal gigs are non-sceners and non-metalheads trying to act tough or have wandered into the wrong venue and want to pick a fight with someone. 9 times out of 10 this is the case. Though their are always exceptions (like Camel and those other cunts at the pre-M4TB show at the Ape last year).

But that is merely the view from the other side of the scene.

Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Yeah you're right Pimp. The first night I went to the Vic, some bogan who had been drinking at the bar before the crowd turned up tried to pick fights with everyone there until the manager threw him into the street. One night at the Forest, some drunk fuck from the bar next door wandered into the band room and tried to punch on with one of the scene's regulars who was just standing there doing nothing. Fortunately the bouncers at the Forest knew who the troublemakers were there and helped him into the gutter.

Goreripper said:
Yeah you're right Pimp. The first night I went to the Vic, some bogan who had been drinking at the bar before the crowd turned up tried to pick fights with everyone there until the manager threw him into the street. One night at the Forest, some drunk fuck from the bar next door wandered into the band room and tried to punch on with one of the scene's regulars who was just standing there doing nothing. Fortunately the bouncers at the Forest knew who the troublemakers were there and helped him into the gutter.
We used to get similar happenings at the Ape.
The Wankers that the Traddies had kicked out (and told to go to the Ape) used to come in and cause trouble, until a few got thrown out and others had their retarded heads caved in by either a staff member, your's truly or one of our very pissed off regulars.
Why the fuck do people think they can take on a metalhead when their drunk? Even if the metaller is a fuckign passivist and couldn't punch on to save his life, he's always got at least a dozen other metalheads around them who will. Drunks are so fucking stupid!
Especially clubbers and homeboys!
Don't get I started on them!
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

There is always some retard who has to fuck everything up. Unfortunately there isn't much going for us true metalheads when societies thoughts/generalisation of us believes we are satan worshiping mentals, with the predisposition for violence, which is a bloody joke. There has to be some kinda way to stop these fucknuts from doing this.

flip` said:
Unfortunately there isn't much going for us true metalheads when societies thoughts/generalisation of us believes we are satan worshiping mentals, with the predisposition for violence,
But I thought we were all satan worshipping mentals with a predisposition for violence?:confused:
:lol: