if alexi was walking your neighborhood..

This.
I'm way to shy and/or polite for anything else to be honest. Especially when sober.

That's the same with me. Plus, I think people who 'go fangirl/boy' on a musician make such fools out of themselves that I would hope never to be one of those people. Acting like a normal person around musicians seems to gain more appreciation from said musician than acting any other way.

^ LOL!
I'd assume he was lost & point him in the direction of the station to get the hell outta here! :loco:

F). More exactly, I'd greet him and ask whether he found anything interesting around, because I have been living here since I was born and I still haven't seen anything too nice. Not even bars or pubs.

The funny thing is that there is a guy that lives a few streets further than my home and goes by subway just like me almost every day, wearing his mp3 player earphones and a black bag. This guy looks very similar to him, but he is a little taller. He also seems to be aware of this, I can see it in his eyes. :rolleyes:

hanul cu tei used to be smth back in the days... and mes amis...dunno how mes amis is these days...heared its name is harley?:)). iron is nice :D[yes. i know. i am noot alexi :))]
and when i wen to the mountains 2 years ago, at the urlatoarea waterfall i saw 2 guys who looked like alexi and jaska... a lot! :)) and after that in busteni i saw them again

This thread is too gay to exist.

sucking cock is not as gay as this thread. Enjoying being ass fucked is not as gay as this thread.

But don't leave now, guys are just about to post pictures of the Laiho love dolls they made! I've heard the dolls even have a strap on, since male love dolls are kinda hard to find.

If Alexi was walking in my neighborhood, me and my homies would catch him, shove our massive black cocks in his ass and ask what the fuck the bitch is doing on our hoodz.

sucking cock is not as gay as this thread. Enjoying being ass fucked is not as gay as this thread.

Now it is + this thread has AIDS.

And coup de grace:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread seriouly needs a dose of heterosexuality.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D I'll probably give him the biggest knife from the kitchen and wish him luck if he wants to survive here for more than 20 mins....... and if nobody kills him I'll probably tell him about that tiny supermarket in which he can get Jack Daniels for about 30 bucks :D cheap, huh????

He would get his ass kicked by bunch of russian gopniks.
312.jpg