if alexi was walking your neighborhood..

I would firstly ask him what the hell he's doing in Australia, tell him that I'm a huge fan and if he has the time have a couple of drinks and get a picture taken. Otherwise I'd let him go on his way. To be honest my neighbourhood's main draw card is that it's easy to get to more desirable locations from here.

If Alexi were in my neighbourhood nobody would recognize him so I'd have him all to myself, yay. I would think of G first, but no, we don't want Alexi dead do we?

I'd invite him inside for drinks and video games and have a chat with him. That would probably lead to a very heterosexual G anyway so I'm not complaining :devil:

But honestly I think I'd be too stunned/surprised to speak.

@iPot I'm deeply sorry if its revival saddened you, but, since the whole forum isn't that active these days, I don't think I did an atrocity at all.

@Necroraven Of course, you need to be too sure of your manhood to be like them. :Smug:

risks of the profession- people just like him and that's all and i bet that his confidence increases when ppl stop him on the street and tell him how much they like him and how amazing he is
this can get kinda annoying but that's what he chose to be and that's why ppl give him money so....

I bet he feels just like this...

and loves every second of it.

I still want to meet him in person. He's got an interesting character, kinda reminds me of myself...hmmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he feels like this and enjoys every second then he is mentally not OK :lol:
actually if he feels like this then I feel sorry for this guy :eek: not a stalker or sth but the feeling that there is a madman behind you and he's gonna jump on your back is creepy- like the feeling you get @ the Axe Murder House :lol: