I'm so full of fuckin rage

FUCK YOU METALHAMMER!!!

I ordered my god damn EVILE HOODY on the 30th! I hadn't heard anything so I emailed them about it and I got this back today.

"Dear Harold,

Sorry for the long delay caused. We are currently waiting for a re-stock of
this item. This should be arriving early next week and will be directly
dispatched to you via first class post. You will receive an email once this
has been dispatched.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Mish Mullaly"

FUCKING DIEEE:devil:

:lol:

Our sports teams, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (American football) and the Tampa Bay Rays (Baseball) never do any good, so we've become quite content with our last place finishes every year. :)

I got sick of it several years ago :lol:

When we win. it's the greatest feeling but today was just fuckin awful in so many ways

:lol:

Our sports teams, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (American football) and the Tampa Bay Rays (Baseball) never do any good, so we've become quite content with our last place finishes every year. :)

Ok, the difference is Celtic do win major trophies and Scotland in rugby are quite good and we do, again win trophies albeit not on the grand scale as the world cup

It feels like some one has tapped me on the shoulder and I turn round only to see fate running towards from the horizon and then swing an almighty right foot between my legs and then stand over me and pinch my nose

Utter pain and humilation complete as some of my family members who are on the blue nose side have been phoning me all afternoon rubbing it in

sterb119.gif

I don't understand why people take sport so seriously. It seems to me when someone slags off a team, they act as if they have personally been slagged off. And in some areas, football teams are kinda like religion, creating excuses for violence.

I kinda understand that teams are part of local culture, but you get people living in London becoming obsessed with Man U, despite having no connection with them. I guess people feel represented by teams and they form part of their identity. Sometimes I wish I could share this enthusiasm, but sport began to bore me when I got into other things.

Yeah I also got sick of sports long ago. Our teams suck, and everyone gets payed so fucking much it makes me sick. :mad:

I don't understand why people take sport so seriously. It seems to me when someone slags off a team, they act as if they have personally been slagged off. And in some areas, football teams are kinda like religion, creating excuses for violence.

In a weird way, it is like religion in Glasgow, it's a war between Catholics and Protestant when it comes to the Auld Firm, this is despite the fact I don't believe in God but I have always been Celtic mad since I was a wee boy and no one else in my family is fanatical about football, this is how it is in Glasgow, Edinburgh is roughly the same with Hibs and Hearts

Scotland is a source of national pride, I am proud to be Scottish and I want Scotland to win in as many sports as possible as usually it's the English that gets the credit, I mean, when a Scots person wins something it's a British achivement but if it's an English person it's a English achivement and if a Scots person does crap it's back to the Scottish sports person jingo

I do a lot of sports and I just wished I could represent my Country in a sport and do it proud but sadly I was never quite talented enough but by god, I will give my support to those who are and I feel proud when they do win

I don't take sport seriously but I take sport with a passion, if we lose I won't kill myself because we lost, thats taking it seriously, feeling depressed because you lost is passion, I share the joy in the victorious times and the pain in times of defeat but know that there will always be a next time to gain victory.

I will say this, I give music the same passion as I do sports, I feel alive, if you were to deprive me of music and sports you may as well kill me as I would have nothing to live for

Scotland is a source of national pride, I am proud to be Scottish and I want Scotland to win in as many sports as possible as usually it's the English that gets the credit, I mean, when a Scots person wins something it's a British achivement but if it's an English person it's a English achivement and if a Scots person does crap it's back to the Scottish sports person jingo

Classic Andy Murray case :lol:

At the moment I'm full of fucking rage at my alarm clock. When I set my alarm for 10:15am, and then tell someone "Yep, I'll be up at 10:15am! :)" then my alarm clock doesn't go off because its set for FUCKING WEEKDAYS. :FUCKINGRAGESMILEY:

Fucks sake! Metalhammer do it once again! Just fucking die already!!!!

I got an email when I asked them about my order and they told me early next week which should of now been this week they are expecting new stock! Get your fucking arse in gear whoever supplies them!!

And I get THIS email TODAY

"Dear Harold,

Thank you for you order.

Your item(s) are currently out of stock and we are waiting for stock to arrive from our suppliers:

3566 EVILE INFECT NATIONS ZHD ZIP HOODIE

Your item should be ready to ship in the next 5-10 days but if you wish to cancel at anytime please get in touch."

I ordered this on the 30th of Jan... this is no time to wait:cry: