I'm so full of fuckin rage

Fucks sake! Metalhammer do it once again! Just fucking die already!!!!

I got an email when I asked them about my order and they told me early next week which should of now been this week they are expecting new stock! Get your fucking arse in gear whoever supplies them!!

And I get THIS email TODAY

"Dear Harold,

Thank you for you order.

Your item(s) are currently out of stock and we are waiting for stock to arrive from our suppliers:

3566 EVILE INFECT NATIONS ZHD ZIP HOODIE

Your item should be ready to ship in the next 5-10 days but if you wish to cancel at anytime please get in touch."

I ordered this on the 30th of Jan... this is no time to wait:cry:

Damn. That sucks dude. :(
I hope my order doesn't fuck up like that! :(

Hmmm, things that really grips my shit..... (deep intake of breath.........)

For a long time I have thought that UK TV and media in general was dumbing down at an alarming rate, but right now it isn't merely dumbing down, it is absofuckinglutely retarded! Seriously people, look at what passes for so called "entertainment" these days, all that "reality" shite. I stopped watching TV 3 years ago, and I do not miss it one bit. These days, I only get to see TV when I visit friends and family, and that is enough to convince me I'm not missing anything. For fuck's sake, even the damn BBC news is now just endless celebrity gossip!

And that's another thing - this fucking mindless celebrity so-called "culture", I am so physically sick of it all I could puke magma. All these fucking nonentities should be dropped over Afganistan - Holiday In Cambodia anyone?:puke:

I can't even summon any energy to be full of rage

Celtic drew 4 each against Aberdeen despite leading them 4 times and be 4-2 up, we contrive to throw away 3 points and then to kill me off, Scotland somehow lost to Wales in rugby, 24 - 14 up with 10 mins to go, we have 2 guys sin-binned and then lose 17 points in the space of 5 minutes

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8510568.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/8508259.stm

I am so fuckin sick of sport right now

I turned the game off cause that ref was a fucking scumbag, so many of those fucking sheep should have been booked but naw, did they fuck, halfing scum. Rugby, aye we done well for a large majority of the game then fumbled every single play up, as we always do, so I give up. Also, Ireland lost, which gutted me as well. I have fucking given up on sports, I get too fucking angry.

Mudda fucking gym teacher stand in:mad: I got so pissed at her that she trew me out for calling a guy a cunt cuz her rulez are a fucking joke and he made fun of me:mad:

I turned the game off cause that ref was a fucking scumbag, so many of those fucking sheep should have been booked but naw, did they fuck, halfing scum. Rugby, aye we done well for a large majority of the game then fumbled every single play up, as we always do, so I give up. Also, Ireland lost, which gutted me as well. I have fucking given up on sports, I get too fucking angry.

Wanna know what really killed me, those fuckin sheep shaggers losing at home to a 1st division team in the Scottish Cup, fuckin proof in the pudding that they only want to raise their game against us and Rangers

I can't get angry anymore, I just feel so depondent at everything and worse bit is, I will go through it again next week and the week after, just the pain of that weekend was just too fuckin much, I have pretty much written off the league this year.

Hmmm, things that really grips my shit..... (deep intake of breath.........)

For a long time I have thought that UK TV and media in general was dumbing down at an alarming rate, but right now it isn't merely dumbing down, it is absofuckinglutely retarded! Seriously people, look at what passes for so called "entertainment" these days, all that "reality" shite. I stopped watching TV 3 years ago, and I do not miss it one bit. These days, I only get to see TV when I visit friends and family, and that is enough to convince me I'm not missing anything. For fuck's sake, even the damn BBC news is now just endless celebrity gossip!

And that's another thing - this fucking mindless celebrity so-called "culture", I am so physically sick of it all I could puke magma. All these fucking nonentities should be dropped over Afganistan - Holiday In Cambodia anyone?:puke:

I'm so full of fuckin rage

Why the hell is plastic tits getting so much news coverage?
Why the fuck is Labour blaming SNP for everything when it was Labour that left SNP that mess to clean up
Why the fuck is it still fuckin snowing???? I know it's still winter but c'mon haven't we had enough
Why is my fuckin computer dragging all the fuckin time????

I'm so fuckin fed up with everything, so much so even music doesn't help, I'm just too fuckin fucked off to listen to music

1106.gif
1106.gif
1106.gif

teu42.gif

Post in here what really fucks you off

I'll point to you, the 2nd line in my sentence Sir, you will see that you have agreed with my assessment of this celebrity culture

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

I am seriously spewing tonight, and I'm just about ready to tool up and start hunting down all these celebutards. As I mentioned before, I don't watch TV because it is insulting to my intelligence, and as most newspapers are hideously biased one way or another (and only fit for wiping ones 'arris with!) I get most of my news from the BBC News website. As we all know, there's a lot of bad stuff going on in the world, people dying, war etc, but none of that is important enough to the BBC it seems - top story today? Cheryl and Ashley fucking Cole are splitting up!

I know I'm showing my age here, but I remember not so long ago, when the BBC news was respected worldwide as an objective, serious and balanced source of news. What kind of message does this send out to the rest of the world? It's no fucking wonder that people want to blow us up - time to start executing TV and News producers, and S*m*n C*w*ll and Max Clifford - that'll do for starters!

Wow I'm not actually full of rage as today has been ok, I'm just updating on my previous post.:lol:

I looks like MH are gettng things sorted. I sent them this email:

"Hello,

I emailed two weeks ago asking when I may receive my Merch which I have
ordered, and I got told that you was getting a restock early next week which
should have been the start of this week. I then received an email half way
through the week telling me it was out of stock!

I am now really wanting to know when you will definitely get a restock for
the item as it has become a bit annoying having to wait so long for
something, then get told it will be sent out to only be told once again it's
out of stock! When I first ordered it, it never said anything about being
out of stock or anything so yes I'm about miffed with everything.

Thanks

Harold"

and today received this response!

"Dear Harold,

I am really sorry about this. I contacted the suppliers and they kept
pushing the dates back for delivery
. I have now been promised your hoody in
stock for later this week, but I will completely understand if you wish to
cancel the order and not wait. We will definitely be having this item back
in stock, it is just taking a lot longer than originally promised.

I expect the dispatch date for your item will be Friday or latest Monday
next week
. Sorry for the disappointment caused, and thank you for your
patience.

Kind Regards,

Mish Mullaly"

Ok it's taken a while but this had better of been bloody worth it!:heh:

I don't watch TV because it is insulting to my intelligence, and as most newspapers are hideously biased one way or another (and only fit for wiping ones 'arris with!) I get most of my news from the BBC News website. As we all know, there's a lot of bad stuff going on in the world, people dying, war etc, but none of that is important enough to the BBC it seems - top story today? Cheryl and Ashley fucking Cole are splitting up!

Simple. Mainstream media is pure diluted bullshit for TV zombies and people who are unable to think for themselves.

You're pissed at the news because you don't like eating shit. Simple.

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

I am seriously spewing tonight, and I'm just about ready to tool up and start hunting down all these celebutards. As I mentioned before, I don't watch TV because it is insulting to my intelligence, and as most newspapers are hideously biased one way or another (and only fit for wiping ones 'arris with!) I get most of my news from the BBC News website. As we all know, there's a lot of bad stuff going on in the world, people dying, war etc, but none of that is important enough to the BBC it seems - top story today? Cheryl and Ashley fucking Cole are splitting up!

I know I'm showing my age here, but I remember not so long ago, when the BBC news was respected worldwide as an objective, serious and balanced source of news. What kind of message does this send out to the rest of the world? It's no fucking wonder that people want to blow us up - time to start executing TV and News producers, and S*m*n C*w*ll and Max Clifford - that'll do for starters!

You familiar with Noam Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent theory? All this crap is designed to rot the minds of the 80% of the population who don't think for themselves

So last night, I played Heavy Rain for like 2-3 hours or so, and I decided to go play MW2 with my girlfriend. When I woke up, I immediately thought "OK, I'm gonna beat Heavy Rain RIGHT NOW!". I started it up, chose my file and loaded.....

Only to find that I have the game breaking "No loading" glitch. Now I have to restart.
FUCK.

Referee's that bottled out of making huge decisions to the benefit of Rangers, Kyle Lafferty (such a cheating cunt), Maurice Edu, mostly Celtic for failing to score yet again dspite having 4 strikers on the park, my sisters fiance wishing to talk with me straight after the final whistle (Gloating cunt and I said no, I don't wish to speak with him at all)

I am just going to get completely and utter drunk, I might be back in plantet Earth on Thursday at the earliest

You familiar with Noam Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent theory? All this crap is designed to rot the minds of the 80% of the population who don't think for themselves

I have heard the name before, one of my favourite comedian/social critics, the late, great Bill Hicks (R.I.P.) described himself as Noam Chomsky with dick jokes. I am sure there are a few people on here who are fans - everyone else should check him out, also the great George Carlin, who died two years ago aged 71, who was performing right up to his death - both are absolute legends.:worship:

Referee's that bottled out of making huge decisions to the benefit of Rangers, Kyle Lafferty (such a cheating cunt), Maurice Edu, mostly Celtic for failing to score yet again dspite having 4 strikers on the park, my sisters fiance wishing to talk with me straight after the final whistle (Gloating cunt and I said no, I don't wish to speak with him at all)

I am just going to get completely and utter drunk, I might be back in plantet Earth on Thursday at the earliest

I want someone to fucking clock that tit Lafferty in the face with a brick so much that it pains me.

As much as I can be passionate about sport, I hate football fans who believe it is their god given right to get stupidly drunk, parade around like arseholes getting in people's faces and giving them hassle. I watched 2 groups of grown men, acting like children by physically fighting on my train home from the city center today and some poor guy got a bottle of something poured all over him and he was just sitting on his seat, not with either group of neanderthals. Absolute brainless morons.

I want someone to fucking clock that tit Lafferty in the face with a brick so much that it pains me.

As much as I can be passionate about sport, I hate football fans who believe it is their god given right to get stupidly drunk, parade around like arseholes getting in people's faces and giving them hassle. I watched 2 groups of grown men, acting like children by physically fighting on my train home from the city center today and some poor guy got a bottle of something poured all over him and he was just sitting on his seat, not with either group of neanderthals. Absolute brainless morons.

I totally agree with you about what you said, we have enough problems dealing with those so called fans, but thats why we try and clamp down on this behaviour.

Least said about Lafferty the better, waht galls me is that he was immediately taken off soon as Brooni wis sent off, how bougherra stayed on the park is beyond me, I am still sober despite drinking all day and night albeit I am in a very funny weird mood

some poor guy got a bottle of something poured all over him and he was just sitting on his seat, not with either group of neanderthals. Absolute brainless morons.

See, I'm possibly the most laid back guy you'll ever meet, but this is the kind of shit that pisses me off. It's the kind of thing that used to happen to me as a kid growing up where I did, and you just shouldn't have to put up with it... but usually retaliating in any way would only make matters worse. Sad, really.