Nosophoros
Genocide
Plague To End All Plagues
Devoid Of Thought
Time No More
Metamorphosis
Hundred Wrathful Deities​

EVILE frontman MATT DRAKE comments on INFECTED NATIONS:

"We can't wait for everyone to hear our new album, when we did Enter the Grave two years ago it was made up of songs we had been playing for a few years and some written in the excitement of actually getting to record an album, we were happy to just be making noise but since then we've learnt a few things and we're more interested in making music. Evile fans can expect to hear a more mature offering, an album that concentrates on all aspects of what each member can do; it's a heck of a lot more focused, more satisfying and we're really proud of what we've achieved with it. Russ Russell has helped us to push ourselves to the next level and pull us out of the '80s. The whole retro thing has been cool but we feel it's time for us to leave that behind and stand up for ourselves and show people what we can really do, but fear not, it IS a thrash metal album, it is a 2009 thrash metal album, and we're dying to blow your minds with it."

INFECTED NATIONS was produced by RUSS RUSSELL (NAPALM DEATH), with the cover art created by MICHAEL WHELAN, famous for his sci-fi artworks along with classic album covers from such bands as SEPULTURA and OBITUARY

EVILE lead guitarist OL DRAKE comments on getting WHELAN involved:

"When we were thinking about artists we could approach for the album's art, we went through many ideas and avenues. One day I was listening to 'Beneath the Remains' by Sepultura, and whilst looking at the artwork, I thought how much that simple yet detailed art really compliments the music. I thought "How good would it be to get Michael Whelan to do an original piece?". I think Matt said something like "Haha yeah, like that'll happen", so as you do, I contacted his manager and got in touch with him. It turned out he was really interested in the concept of the art and jumped right on board. I think an album's art is just as important as the music on the disc, so I couldn't be happier with it. Can't wait to see it on vinyl (with a backpatch maybe?).

"It's such an honour to have a legendary, outstanding artist work with us on a brand new original piece, when just months previous to it starting, we thought it impossible. Thank you Michael for giving the album even more depth and meaning!"

You can also check out a video of OL DRAKE revealing and discussing the artwork below

Last edited by a moderator:
Nosophoros? Did Nosferatu sound to cliche or summat? :p

And whats with NOW Demolition? Odd song title choice, but killer nonetheless. Knew that was a Whelan painting as soon as I saw this, it reeks of Arise which of course, is a good thing. So long as the music is better than Arise.

I'm ranting. I'll shut up now. BRING ON SEPTEMBER 21ST!

Looks awesome guys. Dave's right, it does have a kind of similarity to Arise to it, which is no bad thing.

A lot of your song titles also have an air of Schuldiner about them if I may say so. Its all coming together nicely. I can't wait to hear and see the final product come September.

And what was wrong with Evile Goes To Hollywood?

Looks badass guys, don't know how you come up with these ideas. I'd say I can't wait but I bought a DMC DeLorean last week, and I'm almost finished building the Flux Capacitor, so I should have heard it by tomorrow. But you know, in the future. But it'll be my tomorrow.

Fuck me! Thats an outstanding piece of artwork. I always liked how detailed Whelan´s art is. When I get this shit on vinyl Im gonna be staring at it for a week. Cant really comment on the song titles until I hear the songs. :) But I cant wait until September, Jimmy has already sent me a copy. :Smokedev: