Iron Maiden Albums

Damn, I forgot to mention Live After Death and I only recently bought a second copy of it too (so i can complete Eddies face on the spine - has anyone else done this?).

Was just about to post how there wasn't enough love for this album. I'm not even a live album guy, but this is perfect.
Not one person mentioned their newest release, what I,ve heard of it blows away anything DiAnno even did.

Oh the new album is great, but it's certainly no Killers. Even though Paul D'Anno doesn't have the best voice, Killers is phenomenal. The riffs on that album are breakneck, and the chromatic style on so much of the playing was a big influence on Slayer.

It's definitely one of the top two or three metal releases from 1981.

bagdad, just remember what YOU like is what YOU like. Just because Wyvern doesn't like AMOLAD means nothing as I LUV IT! Same with Unfaithfuls opinion, they are what they are opinions and as you can read we all have differant ones.

+1
To mee it's a great album and the tour was awesome, getting to hear a lot of the new album, but then again my 1st Maiden show was on the Piece of Mind tour with Saxon & Fastway, so i have only missed one tour Virtual IX !!!!

If your a Maiden FrreeeaaaaK you'd get them ALL:worship: :headbang: :kickass:

if your not :puke: :cry:...r o C K:lol:

CHEERS:kickass: maiden1

PS: I don't mind ED Hunter, top songs and not a bad game for Maiden.