LOTBC Jap Bonus

Jan 4, 2004
Just rediscovered this (thanks Marc). I'm willing to bet many of you haven't heard this..
Instrumental track by yours truly. "Flame and Retribution"

Last edited by a moderator:
Niiiiiiiice!

Of course this track would fit perfectly...as the ending credits roll up on the movie- The LOTBC. This story really should be on the big-screen.

Thanks so much for posting that one. Indeed, I never heard it before, and it certainly fits perfectly right there at the end of the album.

:kickass:

You call yourselves Pyramaze fans yet you'd never heard this track before? You disgust me... ;)

Hehe, you make me curious, how did you get the chance to hear it? Do you have one of those rare Japan imports that I could not get yet?

I heard the Wizard some long time ago on youtube but I could never find this track anywhere. Sad but true... :erk:

Back when LOTBC came out I spent the extra money to get the Japanese version since I felt like I'd been missing out if I didn't. That track certainly ends the album nicely!

Hehe, you make me curious, how did you get the chance to hear it? Do you have one of those rare Japan imports that I could not get yet?
Hehe no, but back when LOTBC was released this track was posted on some band forum or other I was on at the time. I think it may have been Iced Dog who posted it, too. It's a properly ripped mp3 from the Japanese edition.

So obviously I grabbed it :p I've had it sitting on my computer ever since. Can't say I've ever really paid much attention to it, to be honest.