Votes: 6 66.7%
  • McCain

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Not voting

• 3rd party

• Total voters
based on this impromptu poll, sample size 2, it appears that obama is favored 100-0 by metalheads.

iVotedForKodos.gif

write in. i dont like the old fuck, the darkie, the bimbo, or the other jerkoff. luckily i voted absentee like 2 weeks ago so ive barely been paying attention since. obama is pretty much considdered a lock in this state, most of the media shit lately has been about prop 8 (banning homo marriage, i voted no, wtf do i care if they get married?).

To be fair, I liked Obama a little bit more during the primaries when he had more of a no bullshit attitude. Now it seems like in true political fashion that he is sugarcoating his policies to appeal to both sides. Fine, I'll still vote for him because what the Republicans have done over the last 8 years is nothing short of unbelievable (fyi, I'm moderate. 10 years ago I would have been more right-wing than anything else, but honestly I'll take all the lefty 90s bullshit over this corrupt theocratic neocon administration any day of the week).

So yeah, haha I voted Obama. :p

If you smelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllalalalalala...........what Barack..........is cooking!

It should be a very interesting Tuesday, that is for sure.

based on this impromptu poll, sample size 2, it appears that obama is favored 100-0 by metalheads.

from the tastes I've seen on this forum, we're probably the least metal people ever (which imo is awesome haha, fuck metal cliches).