Shroud of Bereavement back to the stage: Official show thread

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
been a few years, but the break is over. We have a very small show in Providence Rhode Island this Wed the 28th at Club Dusk. We will be playing a brand new set of new songs and this will be the first public sale of our new cd. Please come out if you are in the area (or if not :))

Here if the flyer

12820_10151145869332874_455186382_n.jpg

Can't wait...t-minus 2 days and counting. I've been practicing my ass off here at home; just want to be able to do justice to the music and give plenty of respect to all of the previous members of Shroud!

(Oh yeah...I'm Steph, the new singer/pianist/synth player...)

Looking forward to hitting the stage in Providence!!!

We're just two days away from our show at Ralph's Diner in Worcester, MA with SONIC PULSE, Seren, and Replacire!
Saturday, December 15
Starts at 9, $6, 21+. Happy birthday Metal Chris on this day!

-Mark

We're just two days away from our show at Ralph's Diner in Worcester, MA with SONIC PULSE, Seren, and Replacire!
Saturday, December 15
Starts at 9, $6, 21+. Happy birthday Metal Chris on this day!

-Mark

Ha...Mark, you beat me to the punch! I was just about to post this...great minds think alike.

Does anyone have the actual graphic for that show flyer? (It's fantastic...definitely NEEDS to be shared with the masses.)

Can't wait 'til tomorrow...
-Steph

Ha...Mark, you beat me to the punch! I was just about to post this...great minds think alike.

Does anyone have the actual graphic for that show flyer? (It's fantastic...definitely NEEDS to be shared with the masses.)

Can't wait 'til tomorrow...
-Steph

Definitely! Let's see if this works:
MT_presents_12-15.jpg

That's the man himself, Chris from Metal Thursday! Approximately 36 hours till the metal flows!

AWESOME! Thanks!!!! I'm soooo snagging this graphic....

Holy shit, that flyer is genius. I'm all for pimps in velvet suits in show flyers. (Let's keep this in mind for the future.)

Really stoked for tomorrow!