Social thread \m/(><)\m/

Pђoenix

Phagist Phanboy
Oct 30, 2006
Midlands, UK
Here you can talk about anything you want, get to know each other, post pics etc etc.

So yeah my names brad and this is me

DSC00003.jpg

haha...canny be arsed with dam photo hosting sites...tryed to use them before but gave up...not much point

brad mate...is it possible to get a picture on here if you have it on say...myspace?? i have a picture of me on there...dunno if thats any help?

ahhh ignore that last post...well here goes, if it works...this is my beautiful image =D *cough*

ahhh...im off to see trivium tomorrow...friday the 13th *dun dun dunnn* they're being supported by annihilator!! \m/ sold out and everything....gonna be an awsome gig.

going through to glasgow for 10am...see if we can meet any of the guys, then its off to the pub before the gig :D

This is a photo I took of me a little while ago.

I have since cut most of the hair off and grew my chinpubes a bit more.

niall-1.jpg

How metal.

Trivium. Beware of screaming teenyboppers.

oh haaahaaa....soo many people hate trivium...and not surprisingly most of those people love metallica...hmmm. ahwell...this will be my 3rd time seeing trivium, 2nd after the release of the crusade so i know exactly what to expect thank you very much :mad:

oh haaahaaa....soo many people hate trivium...and not surprisingly most of those people love metallica...hmmm. ahwell...this will be my 3rd time seeing trivium, 2nd after the release of the crusade so i know exactly what to expect thank you very much :mad:

I don't hate them, but I don't really like them either.
I saw them last year and there were a million screaming females. If I wanted little girls shrieking in my ear, I would go to a Backstreet Boys concert.
That's all.

I would go to a backstreet boys concert anyway.

They're more Tr00 Kvlt than Trivium, and lets face it, they have some serious tunes that you can just get drunk and make a fool of yourself* to.

*Read: dance.