Social thread \m/(><)\m/

I am Ryan, I am a wizard
882064289_l.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

Hell yeah!! Got my Bloodstock Open Air ticket yesterday. It's gonna rawk bawls! :kickass: Legion of the Damned, Korpiklaani, Finntroll, Nevermore, Arch Enemy, Firewind and loads more! Although my main considerations would be to get wrecked and get laid! :kickass: :p

DSC00015.jpg

Hell yeah!! Got my Bloodstock Open Air ticket yesterday. It's gonna rawk bawls! :kickass: Legion of the Damned, Korpiklaani, Finntroll, Nevermore, Arch Enemy, Firewind and loads more! Although my main considerations would be to get wrecked and get laid! :kickass: :p

Oh cool, you got my email then.. i was wondering whether you had or not. :)

S'gonna be awesome!

But anyway:
I'm Aden, and im sure you know who i am Brad, :loco:

But yeah.. i dont have any good pics of me, i hate being in photos really.. unless im drunk or something like that...

Actually, i spose im in this one...

1019404578_l.jpg

(Second Across from the left)

..and if you hadn't noticed Brad's there (in the CoB shirt)..

:p

oh haaahaaa....soo many people hate trivium...and not surprisingly most of those people love metallica...hmmm. ahwell...this will be my 3rd time seeing trivium, 2nd after the release of the crusade so i know exactly what to expect thank you very much :mad:

yeh im one of those Trivium haters :p...i dont like Metallica either tough...
i would go for annihilator...

You know for some time ago when Trivium wherent just as popular as now when they still opened for Arch Enemy i saw them live and damn what a cocky sons of a bitches...and they really smell bad :p a friend my and me where like OMG how are we going to survive the waiting for arch enemy in this smell :p

yeh im one of those Trivium haters :p...i dont like Metallica either tough...
i would go for annihilator...

You know for some time ago when Trivium wherent just as popular as now when they still opened for Arch Enemy i saw them live and damn what a cocky sons of a bitches...and they really smell bad :p a friend my and me where like OMG how are we going to survive the waiting for arch enemy in this smell :p

yeh...since making that post ive pretty much stopped listening to trivium...although
i did see them live for the 4th time a couple weeks ago supporting machine head
on the black crusade tour.

funny thing is, ive always defended them when people say "they just want to be
the next metallica..blah blah" but just 2 weeks ago or summit a mate was like
"ooooh guess what im listening to" and sticks an earphone in my ear...i listened
to about 5 seconds and was like "what bout it i know you like metallica"

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

sure enough it was trivium - anthem

Actually I've got one better. Here's me and Lord Duddy with Scott Ian in Las Vegas (at the Playboy Club. Yes, seriously.)

n3606758_36403552_8888.jpg

I don't think there's been a bigger tool in the world since 2000 or so than Scott Ian. Though what he did in the early Anthrax days and with S.O.D. is enough to balance that out.

Grym kvlt necrowyzzrds play Nintendo Wii all the time.
IMG_0570.jpg