Touring

Ayeka

Hell Bent For Leather!
Feb 23, 2002
Visit site
I think this is something that got covered in every interview on the website, but I still gotta ask...what are the touring plans for the album, if any?! Anything booked yet? Interested in contact information for the local venues round here (please say yes, good bands are few and far between down here ;))

I lives in Plymouth, the venue here for most bands is The Cooperage (BLAZE played here back in March) and there's also a pub in Torpoint that I still have a phone number for, but I don't know what their policy on bands is. There's also the Wharf up Tavistock just 12 miles away that also frequents bands. Bigger stage there too.

That's it!

SW man :D I can assure you we'd treat you well down 'ere!

As for touring partners, I think I share the bands you cite in your interviews ;) any of them would be fine, especially Iron Maiden! Would a tour with DragonForce be a possibility? How about BLAZE?

I see where your are coming from with your suggestions. Maiden and Blaze would be pretty cool. DragonForce would be unlikely though, as one of guitarists plays with them as well. Might be a bit much to expect him to play two sets!

TRUE! :) I was thinking more "hope there ain't no grudges or nuffin between the bands" when I posted that. There ain't no grudges, perchance? ;)

Hello Everyone,
I just joined the forum and I would like to say that Power Quest is one of the BEST power metal bands I've ever heard. As for touring partners here are a few ideas to pick from: Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Nightwish, Stratovarius, Iced Earth or Labyrinth.
That would be a killer show with any one f those incredible bands. Anyway, may the quest continue!!!!!!!!!:)

Originally posted by Ayeka
TRUE! :) I was thinking more "hope there ain't no grudges or nuffin between the bands" when I posted that. There ain't no grudges, perchance? ;)

Well there aren't any grudges on my side dude that's for sure. I'll be trying to get along to their London show in October, which I think is a couple of days after the Threshold gig

Originally posted by ATHALLUS
Hello Everyone,
I just joined the forum and I would like to say that Power Quest is one of the BEST power metal bands I've ever heard. As for touring partners here are a few ideas to pick from: Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Nightwish, Stratovarius, Iced Earth or Labyrinth.
That would be a killer show with any one f those incredible bands. Anyway, may the quest continue!!!!!!!!!:)

Hey dude! Nice to see you over here at our new board!