Albums KIND OF kicking your ass but...

Megadeth- Endgame. There's something I off about this album, it's the only Megadeth album I dislike, but I can't put my finger on it. It seems so blah compared to their other works, as though Mustaine didn't put as much effort in on this one.

It's the solos, they're the worst on any Megadeth album. Bleep, bleep, bleep, sweep picking frenzy like a fucking video game.

Dark Angel - Darkness Descends

Title track is great, but then it just tapers off into boring tedious songs. Not so much flawed I guess as it is just a disappointing album that has so much promise based on the first track.

v2rcpx.jpg

not sure about this one, not a huge fan of the vocals.

If you can handle Immortal vocals you can handle this.

This is great music/ bad vocals:

o.k.

Last edited by a moderator:
1292490658_1291287982_Hard_cover_panel_2_outside.JPG

Ive been looking forward to this all year as well. It just doesnt seem to have any structure. I think this would have been much better if they had just made a regular split instead of a collaboration. It sounds like material has been made for a split and then just mashed into one crazy song. The vocals also dont sound as cool as they did on Zwischen Leere und Nichts. Sounds a bit like an eight year old trying to do black metal vocals.

Nothing about that fucking abomination is excusable. Parts of "Blinded by Fear" are decent, but I loathe every second of it on principle alone. Only Alf Svensson AtG is real.

It's the solos, they're the worst on any Megadeth album. Bleep, bleep, bleep, sweep picking frenzy like a fucking video game.

I like the album (and consider Megadeth as my favorite band) but I do find the solos unmemorable. The worst part however has to be the boring and uninspired drums. Man, Mustaine needs to get rid of that Drover guy and get someone with soul and feeling that can create a groove.

I actually don't mind Endgame... actually own the CD. But aside from Rust In Peace and KIMB (which are great), Megadeth is pretty meh anyways tbh.

Endgame is wayy better than United Abominations.

i like everything from Megadeth besides The World Needs a Hero and the horrid Risk, and to think about it, those are the only two albums worse than UA... i even like Youthanasia, which is one of my favorite albums of the 90's and Cryptic Writings, which most people thought were weak.

and RiP, SFSGSW, KiMB > any of Slayers albums.