art of noise playlist

AxeOfDarkness

Demons And Lies
Feb 15, 2003
Orlando Florida
Visit site
its probably been posted but im to lazy to check, but any idea what the setlist will be for the art of noise 2 tour?
im hoping it will be somewhere along the lines of...
Death In Fire
Ride For Vengeance
Sound of eight hooves
Vs the world
Sorrow throughout the nine worlds
THE AVENGER (must play!!!! please????)
Stabwounds
friends of the suncross
thousand years of oppression
last with pagan blood
victorious march (cause you have to)

if the line up is something like that i would be one happy camper! =). actualy as long as you play avenger, and maybe a fury divine but realisticly that wont happen as im the only big fan of that song....=(

That would be nice but since AA is not headlining, I think they will have a 30-35 minutes set thus leaving no room for more than 5-6 songs. And since most of their songs are pretty long I think 6 will be good.
yeah i figure they wont have much time but if goatwhore cancels like they did last time who knows!

You're not the only one!!¨!

It sure does kick ass.
He is NOT alone!
\m/

Hmmm does anyone know whats number they are in the line up I wish it would be Goatwhore, Kreator, Vader, Amon Amarth, Nile but i doubt that would happen i'm pretty sure Vader will be second maybe 3rd well we will have to see I mean i like Kreator but i hope their 2nd to go on. hell i'm really just goin for Amon jeez nile should let them be 4th but will see.

Kreator are legends dude! there is no way they are going to be 2nd to open. they are co-headliners. actualy i think amon amarth is supposed to be 2nd to open. i was told the line up is
1-goatwhore
2-amonamarth
3-vader
4kreator
5-nile

To be sure, it's going to be one hell of an awsome show anyways. Amon Amarth by far is my fav band in the line up but they all are going to be a blast to see.
And as long as I get to see AA, I'll be one happy bastard. Hope they have some kick ass shirts and shit to buy too, I seen some on the MetalBlades page somewhere. They all look pretty damn sweet.

AxeOfDarkness said:
Kreator are legends dude! there is no way they are going to be 2nd to open. they are co-headliners. actualy i think amon amarth is supposed to be 2nd to open. i was told the line up is
1-goatwhore
2-amonamarth
3-vader
4kreator
5-nile

Yeah srry about that my love for AA blinded me and i forgot ho good Kreator are. my mistake well i'm just happy AA will be there.

SMARTARSE CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK I HATE AUSTRALIA!!! I wish i could just get a fucking midget gimp to carry me to this concert to see this onslaught! it would be fucking killer! WHAT A LINE UP??? Anything with AA in it though does make it the best concert in the world. I think AA should play a concert with A Canorous Quintet reformed, and Curriculum Mortis. And Eternal Oath for Teds sake hehehe

eppst1 said:
Does anyone know if the Art of Noise lineup is playing at the New Jersey metal fest in November?

Thanks for any info...
No, they're not. From SMNnews.com:

The official lineup has been released for the first year of the New Jersey Metal And Hardcore Festival. The event takes place in Ashbury Park, NJ at the Convention Hall. Tickets are $150 for a special VIP 2 day pass that includes your ticket, event poster, event t-shirt, commemorative festival laminate, CD sampler, VIP entrance and special VIP area. Normal 2 day passes are $75, Friday pass is $40 and Saturday is $45. Here is the lineup:

Friday November 14th:

SUPERJOINT RITUAL
DIMMU BORGIR
MORBID ANGEL
NILE
NEVERMORE
CHILDREN OF BODOM
SYMPHONY X
HYPOCRISY

Saturday November 15th:

CRADLE OF FILTH
TYPE O NEGATIVE
DEICIDE
SUFFOCATION
STRAPPING YOUNG LAD
HATE ETERNAL
BIOHAZARD
KRISIUN

Plus the following acts will appear:

UNEARTH
BONGZILLA
DIABOLIC
THE RED CHORD
A LIFE ONCE LOST
PREMONITIONS OF WAR
CANNAE
BENUMB
BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME
ALL THAT REMAINS

PaganBlood said:
SMARTARSE CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK I HATE AUSTRALIA!!! I wish i could just get a fucking midget gimp to carry me to this concert to see this onslaught! it would be fucking killer! WHAT A LINE UP??? Anything with AA in it though does make it the best concert in the world. I think AA should play a concert with A Canorous Quintet reformed, and Curriculum Mortis. And Eternal Oath for Teds sake hehehe

No worries Pagan, we'll post some pics among other things ;) Yes, it does suck living in Austrialia if you're a metal head, buy hey it could be worse. I'm all ready and can't fucking wait, are you ready Belgar? Chicago here we fuckin' come
np:Asgaroth - Abscence Spells Beyond....