art of noise playlist

Mocika said:
hey ppl... anybody is going to see this show:

10/21 New York, NY B.B. King’s Blues Club ?

I was wonderin this too I'll be there man 3 fuckin days after a ARCH ENEMY, HATEBREED, AND FUCKIN SLAYER PIT!! This is probably like committing suicide but lol I can't miss AA i'm gonna love it.
Oh yeah I forgot to add this:
SSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!

listen up shilok (Pyrus) when you pull up to that gas station in your fancy shmancy Camaro with your money and such... when Im through filling up your tank and you hand me your money Im gonna light up a ciggerette and watch us both go up in flames the way you were suppose to go... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ok Im just fucking with you... practice sunday?

cock bite

Pyrus said:
You may see this show, but twenty years from now, Casey, I'll pull up to a gas station in a big black Camaro which I bought with the massive amounts of money I've accumulated. And you will pump my gas.

Dick.
College education is over rated. At the end of the day you haven't learned squat nor do you know shit. Talking here from experience. If I could go back in time I would think twice before going to college. As far as money, what are you talking about, I have none. I would have a lot more had I learned some trade right after high school. Perhaps when I'm 40 and moved up through ranks maybe then I'll be making some $$$$$$$ but who needs it then. I need-ed money while still young. Enough said.

fuck

I was just busting his balls in general, not just because I'm going to college. Anyway, college is most important for the friends & contacts that you'll have later on; also, it depends on what you study. I'm gonna major in writing, and (if nothing else) it'll give me some impetus to write.

Casey, we're not playing the gig at school after all...apparently "the power system can't support us" or some bullshit like that. But practice Sunday sounds like a good idea, if just to keep our chops up. We should really start working on that demo.

LaSTofTHeViKIngs said:
I was wonderin this too I'll be there man 3 fuckin days after a ARCH ENEMY, HATEBREED, AND FUCKIN SLAYER PIT!! This is probably like committing suicide but lol I can't miss AA i'm gonna love it.
well... i though im going to buy the ticket here.. but on the internet at ticketmaster is says its sold out... anyway i will try to check it at the entrance...

btw, anybody could recommend me some metal shops here? ive been to virgin and tower records but are there any `only metal` store here?

LaSTofTHeViKIngs said:

Fuck yea. The concert fucking kicked ass. I had never heard of arch enemy before, and honestly i was a little embarrased to be headbanging to a chick, but she was fucking hardcore, Arch enemy kicked ass. Fucking Slayer! Oh yea, I'm going to the BB king show :D

Edit: shit I know the show is in 2 days, but did anyone ever get a hold of the AA set?

Mocika said:
i was late from Arch Enemy but sure, Slayer kicked ass! that was the best Slayer show ive ever seen :headbang:

see u at BB :)

Killer guys fuckin killer yeah see u all at BB i'll have a blue tint in my hair and my fuckin Jager Tour shirt i caught from the hot Jager girls throwing them from the stage. It's good bein tall :). I hope i'll be better then i was slayer. Just my luck that I fuckin got knocked the shit out of durin Hatebreed and the first song. Man that sucked cause i love fuckin Proven and it screwed up my rhythm lol oh well The fuckin circle pits ruled and me and this one guy fucked up pit bad by knockin everyone down with a spinarette. god that was fuckin awesome. Hate how hot it fuckin gets in there though, specially durin slayer. oh well that's what happens when everyone rushes the stage :) I'm confused about one thingy, the doors open at 6pm tommorrow but the shows not till 7:30-8:00 i mean fuck so is GTWRE and AA comin on at 6 or is it 7:30 fuckin confuses me and i'll die if i fuckin miss them. anyways see u all tommorrow. \m/

LaSTofTHeViKIngs said:
I'm confused about one thingy, the doors open at 6pm tommorrow but the shows not till 7:30-8:00 i mean fuck so is GTWRE and AA comin on at 6 or is it 7:30 fuckin confuses me and i'll die if i fuckin miss them. anyways see u all tommorrow. \m/
From everything I've heard, Goatwhore has been going on early, like half an hour after doors instead of an hour and a half like it says they're supposed to. I'm just gonna head back from class and catch the first train I can, hopefully that'll get me there around 6-6:30.