Banned from heaven opinions

What is your opinion about Banned from Heaven?

• This song is my new favorite!

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I like it very much.

Votes: 59 37.1%
  • I like it, its so much better then AYDY & HCDR.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • Better then my expectations.

Votes: 31 19.5%
  • I'm positive.

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Dont hate it, dont love it.

Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Worse then my expectations.

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 3 1.9%

• Total voters
I know, I just don't get it though. I like banned from Heaven, and I'm excited for the new CD but the song itself is in no way, shape or form superior to any of the AYDY tracks imo. I just don't understand how everyone cries about AYDY which was perfectly fine and kicked ass to me and then fucking says Banned from Heaven is BETTER than Angels Don't Kill and it's their new favourite song and shit like that. I'm happy for the band to be getting positive comments instead of negative from the same stupid whineass bitches but... I just don't know... I think you're all fucked :lol:

EDIT: Tie My Rope is really fucking awesome though :lol: It's grown on me a lot.

Because it was/is "in" to bash AYDY... now it's "in" to like Banned from Heaven.

I like both AYDY and BFH.

It was worse than my expectations, after everyone liking it I thought it was a good song but no, it was boring slower song, and I don't have time to listen to it, I think I'll like it one day anyway.
Btw Tie my rope and Are you dead yet? are kickass things.

Not very exciting or gripping. Just boring overall, but I guess it is that I am not as big of a fan for Bodom's slower songs. Hopefully the song will sit better on the album after I get to hear some of the faster songs.

It's alot like angels don't kill, but better, more complex, and more badass- I really like the riffs and the new sound. I think this album is going to kick serious ass. The songs I've heard just get better each time I listen to them.

I actually hated this song for the first two listens...possibly because i was half asleep but now i love it :)

I think it's a perfect song, I mean, the atmosphere, the sound quality and the melody are just fucking badasses, there's nothing much to say about that just fucking 10/10!!

That's all :heh: :headbang: :kickass: