BATTLE OF THE THRASH METAL BANDS (ROUND OF 64 VOTING THREAD)

Hey you chucklefucks don't go breaking each other yet I haven't got my score cards ready.

So you're just going to deny the fact that None Shall Defy(along with a bunch of other not SO POPULAR albums) gained popularity in the last 10+ years(largely due to word of mouth on the net), and with that popularity came the posers i was pointing out? Just answer this with a yes or a no.

an BTW yes, Demolition Hammer are far more popular today than they were 15 or 20 years ago. herderder

EDITED just 4 manic

So me pointing out that None Shall Defy wasnt really popular when i was growing up and that most of you children weren't even listening to or even heard of them back then(were instead listening to misfits, deathcore and slamdancing) turns into ME being the one who "wasnt listening to metal before 2009"? :lol:

Also we both know you were dangling off your mothers rancid nipples when i was listening to metal. It's funny how you've perked up recently, don't forget you were nothing more than a newb laughinstock when i joined this place. And nothing has changed really, regardless of how much fluffing you get from the cowardly in-crowders.

So you have no metric to just Infernal Majesty by, and you have no proof that you were listening to metal before 2009. Got it.

Do you think he'd leave the forum again ( I mean I know I shouldn't have read his post history) if they got voted into the hall of fame?
i like how you keep pretending that you're not one of the regulars here. Your first day "back"(after being banned on your other account), you said "no wonder this place is dying". You're also a retard who has contradicted his own statements in the same posts... numerous times. "i dont have the RYM stats in front of me but here are Metallicas RYM stats down to a t", "I've never heard this Force of Darkness album before BUUUUUUUUT i definitely recommended for fans of 80s extreme Metal". :lol: fucking tool. The least you've done here is prove that you're a genuinely dishonest fuck. Oh and lets not forget that i was the one who made you run away a few weeks back .. and i will most likely do it again. ;)

I assumed you were another Omni alt based on some of your posts in the np/Albums kicking you ass threads tbh

I assumed you were another Omni alt based on some of your posts in the np/Albums kicking you ass threads tbh
Except I linked a Rateyourmusic account, which shares a username with a lastfm account that predates Omni. I know you guys are obsessed with Omni around here because you really wanted to get in his pants, but come on, at least be a proper detective...

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
Except I linked a Rateyourmusic account, which shares a username with a lastfm account that predates Omni. I know you guys are obsessed with Omni around here because you really wanted to get in his pants, but come on, at least be a proper detective...

Never saw the RYM account. Whichever the case, good show.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I recognize the name at least but I wasn't active enough at the time to really remember you.

Never saw the RYM account. Whichever the case, good show.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I recognize the name at least but I wasn't active enough at the time to really remember you.
All good, you also weren't active my first time around here (again shared username). Neither was TB. But if he wants he wants to picture me as a two-chinned, double bellied, hotty, then all power to him. Whatever gets him through a hot shower. ;)