EVILE T-SHIRT COMPETITION ENTRIES GALLERY

evilematt

Captain Information
Jan 2, 2006
huddersfield UK
www.evile.co.uk
Hello all, we've had people asking to see some of the entries so i thought i would post a few up here.....

Not gonna put any names or comments or anything, keep it completely level and anonymous, unless you want to own up haha.

Winning design by Gary Hall:

GaryHall.jpg

RyanManygoats.jpg

ReinierVrancken.jpg

ClintHumer.gif

LaurenGornik.jpg

AlfieSims.jpg

No idea who this next one was by but it came with the message "If you don't accept this design I'll just have to edit it to make it less awesome and send it to Fallout Boy because they're a bunch of butt pirates" and you can't say fairer than that.

Whydoyouwanttoknow.jpg

this next one is just a Manowar album cover with an evile logo slapped over it.....

MichaelHowship.jpg

And one i've gone on about before - the infamous Gama Bomb entry, i would actually have this made into a shirt, i seriously am considering it.

GamaBomb.jpg

Thanks again to everyone who entered, we might do it again in the future!

"who wants to pound my vag? GIRL POWER!!"

:lol: the gama bomb design, fuckin hilarious. I love the burned alive design, I deffinately would pay for that shirt :D

Yeah man, the logo is awesome.

I know it's completely off topic but it's the same guy who did this, just thought a few of you would appreciate it..

jokeralf.jpg

The picture in red with the man that has a skull in his back was created by me. That's awesome someone found that hahahahaha

Never in the history of bumpage has a thread deserved a bump more than this.
That Gama Bomb one has me in stitches right now.