6th album update

I was there, that was a fucking great gig :headbang:.

They played the intro of 12 Gauge instead of Rust Never Sleeps intro, but when they played 12 Gauge, they decided to put the intro of RNS on 12 Gauge's intro. :)
Then they played the intro of RNS on 12 Gauge's intro. So that was kinda confusing, but anyway the gig was awesome.

Not just the intro, the whole song is 12 gauge :D
i know that. but the whole song isnt a sound file played thru the speakers.
I was there, that was a fucking great gig :headbang:.

They played the intro of 12 Gauge instead of Rust Never Sleeps intro, but when they played 12 Gauge, they decided to put the intro of RNS on 12 Gauge's intro. :)
Then they played the intro of RNS on 12 Gauge's intro. So that was kinda confusing, but anyway the gig was awesome.

that made no kind of sense because that was the 12gauge intro and song. RNS sounds completely different. they just called a different song then what was played

Got it as well and been listening to it nonstop the past 2 days.. Definitely a good album. As of right now, my favorite songs are One of Fail, Hook the Monster, and Bullets are blind.

Darwin, really mate, you shouldn't be posting links to the new album in the band's official forum.
It shows total disrespect for Kalmah.
even tho i agree, he was pointing us towards where he found the lyrics. but the sad part is that channel is one of the recently active members posting here. come on guys you dont do that....

i love the album
yet again they dont disappoint
they need to hurry up and come to the USA

Could somebody please tell me how the Euro version of the album is packaged? Is it in digipak format, does it come in a "super" jewel case/box etc.. I don't want to pay any extra if it is packaged the same as the US version. Thanks.

Thanks for the picture.

Bit disappointed as Spinefarm's Euro releases are generally packaged better than the boring old jewel case. Will definitely import the cheaper US version then.

Thanks for the picture.

Bit disappointed as Spinefarm's Euro releases are generally packaged better than the boring old jewel case. Will definitely import the cheaper US version then.
Yeah, that sucks. Regular jewel cases are probably the worst design I've ever seen. They break so easily and lose almost all functionality when they do.

Unfortunately, my case arrived broken.