7 Minutes Melodeath Epic Round 2!

Jun 26, 2009
New Jersey
A few days ago i posted a song that i needed mixing help on. After making a few corrections, adding vocals, and mastering it myself im feeling pretty confident in it. The few problems i have though are the intro change as far as how huge it sounds, the vocals not laying as nicely as I would like and the low end. Like I said in the other thread, once i am completely happy with the mix I will post the stems for this song and also link you to the band facebook page. All comments and critiques are welcome. :headbang:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2113488/Shitty Master.mp3

I think that's much better. I'm on my headphones at the moment but it sounds far better in my opinion. What's the guitar sound from, ampsims ?

There is still that problem from the transition but you followed the advice of having the acoustic fade in softly to give place for the rest. The reason would be that the guitar tone is not completely "huge" IMO but that's not something you could change drastically now, and it sounds good like that.

EDIT : also, maybe the fact that the acoutic guitars have reverb and the rythm disto one don't and have a dry sound makes a big distinction for the ears, added to the fact there are some frequencies disappearing when they stop playing. Just food for thought