A DIO TSHIRT TRIBUTE NIGHT THURSDAY

If anybody has an extra-large that I could borrow for the night, I'll certainly participate. Like was said - I don't think I could find one at this short of notice. I guess I could go over to the mall and <shudder> check Hot Topic if they have any RJD shirts! :guh:

If anybody has an extra-large that I could borrow for the night, I'll certainly participate. Like was said - I don't think I could find one at this short of notice. I guess I could go over to the mall and <shudder> check Hot Topic if they have any RJD shirts! :guh:

Tried that in Jersey, Large or XL, that was it. :(

Indeed I HAD a shirt from "The Last in Line" tour, but it is gone now. It pretty much fell apart. I am afraid I will be in an Accept shirt on Thursday.

Bryant

Alas, I too am without a Dio shirt. :( So... who's going to let me borrow a Dio shirt?!? :D Bryant, don't you have one that's about 2 sizes too small, holey as hell (har har), and faded to almost a light gray??

Thanks for Kelly, I will now have a shirt to wear! Thanks for thinking of me on your shirt quest!!

all i have is a Last In Line reprint i bought because naturally i cannot fit into the same size shirt i bought when i saw him in Philly in '84!

I had an original one of these, too...and I have a feeling I'd fit in it like ten pounds of poo in a 9-lb bag. :lol:

If I can climb the stairs to the spare bedroom (my knee is realllly hurting right now, gonna be a rough fest for me), I'll search for that shirt. Haven't seen it in years.

I am afraid I will be in an Accept shirt on Thursday.

You're gonna be That Guy. :heh:

I was going to wear my Accept - Metal Heart shirt but I am going to wear my RJD Memory shirt now.

It's a great idea and thanks to 2 great people that I met at the Artmore Hotel today who told me about it.