A little PQ update........

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
As you all know it's been a pretty busy start to the year with Steve Scott's departure and the arrival of Oliver Holzwarth. I just wanted to take the chance to bring you up to speed with what we are up to.

Firstly, we were trying to put another tour together for April 2009 but unfortunately we haven't been able to bring that to fruition and it's got too late now from a promotional point of view. However I can say that we are already looking at other options for later in the year.

Secondly, writing is now under way for album number 5! We are getting together in Italy for a pre-production meeting at the end of this month to start finalising plans for recording etc

So far we already have 8 songs on the table and plenty more ideas as well......so it's looking good!!

Cheers!

we are already looking at other options for later in the year.

Not too late in the year I hope! But then PQ have had a busy time touring recently.

writing is now under way for album number 5! We are getting together in Italy for a pre-production meeting at the end of this month to start finalising plans for recording etc

So far we already have 8 songs on the table and plenty more ideas as well......so it's looking good!!

YES! :kickass: I knew there was an upside to Steve leaving! Wooohoo! :headbang: I'm guessing these are some of the 7 songs that didn't make it onto MoI?

Not too late in the year I hope! But then PQ have had a busy time touring recently.

YES! :kickass: I knew there was an upside to Steve leaving! Wooohoo! :headbang: I'm guessing these are some of the 7 songs that didn't make it onto MoI?
I think Steve said (as most musicians do) that if they weren't good enough to make the cut of the previous album, then they shouldn't be on the next. Which I fully agree with. Having said that, I'd love an EP with a couple of songs that didn't, just to hear them.

Great to hear things are going well for PQ, and I'm already looking forward to hearing the new record! You lads are so quick and always making progress, no sign of laziness or complacency anywhere in sight...

Yeah, both Bill and Oliver are keen writers!

But I'll bet you will still be writing most/all of the melodies and lyrics for PQ. Well if it ain't broke.. :headbang:

Sounds awesome.....just hope you stick Can I Play With Madness? on there ;)!!!

Now for more fanboyism.....

Steve is a:
Human Machine!
His skills were programmed many years ago!
Now it's time to write more songs!
(The Quest Goes on) The Quest goes on!!!
Steve's songs will never ever blow!
In Steve...We Shall....Believe!!!

Don't ask how long that took!!!
:headbang:Kieran:headbang: