a question for mikael.

steven wilson is the producer of paatos-kallocain... and mikael said somewhere that téa is the most beautiful song ever made.
and the question was not for you guys, but feel free to fullfill my question about ayreon if there´s something missing.

opeth made a great performance yesterday in metaltown, eventhough the setlist was totally wrong for my taste... Cradle of filth sucked as usual... tool were great also.

I'm sure Mikeal mentioned them in an interview ages ago because that is how I checked them out. He mentioned them when the interviewer asked what bands currently excited him. So I looked up who they were and ended up on some really ghetto looking site where most of the text was in unreadable characters (I still have no clue why) and there was a horrible quality .au file of Tea for download. I listened to that like all night.

personally i think arjen is a badass underrated guitarists, he also has probably the strongest musical vision in metal i mean listen to his albums for christssake

HaloPhenomenon said:
NFU: well in that case this thread stays untouched? I feel sorry for threads that get infected by your speach...every thread meaning

i wasnt saying that to be a dick. i was saying that because since the start of this forum, mike has always been extremely selective with the threads hes posted in and RARELY ever are they ones titled "question for mike". and that is most likely because if he answers one like that, hes going to have to answer EVERY thread by every fan who titles it "question for mike". not to mention, he has a life and doesnt feel compelled to respond to every thread ive noticed.