Alexi's Tattos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystique1721

bass solo, take one
Jul 31, 2006
Southern Cali
Does anyone have a clear picture of alexi's right arm? I can see in some pictures that he has a reaper tattoo on his upper right arm, and even before i noticed this i've been thinking about getting a reaper tattoo in honor of bodom, like either from the hatebreeder album or the FTR album. anyway, i just wanna see what his looks like so i can get an idea of how to do mine.

Why would anyone get a tattoo in honour of bodom??? Stupid idea, really...:Smug:

Yeah, it may make you feel dedicated and tr00 but what happens when you get bored of them? What if for some reason you start hating them? What if Alexi spat in your face and kicked you in the leg?

You wouldn't really want a permanant mark on your arm reminding you of that forever. You have cd's, t-shirts, videos for that kind of stuff.

But if you insist:

http://www.endlesswar.net/SOB/site.php?go=tattoos&lang=en

or get a tattoo that is somehow connected to bodom but also has another meaning...you'd be hard put to find that, but maybe it exists, I don't know
But DON'T get a reaper tattoo, ok?:erk:

reapers are k00l, tattoos are k00l, so why are you even considering this?!

Morle said:
or get a tattoo that is somehow connected to bodom but also has another meaning...you'd be hard put to find that, but maybe it exists, I don't know
But DON'T get a reaper tattoo, ok?:erk:

well..you can get a reaper..but not a bodom realated one...

Btw wasnt there a thread just like this one a few months ago?

Rule 1 of Tatoos, if you reaallllyy wanna get one, avoid band logos and stuff :p

I don't like them personally but thats just me, but I would honestly wiat untill you get a tatoo in honour of a band. Just think of all those fools who got a Metallica Tatoo in 83-86 thinking "0mG Metallica RULES why would I not get one!"

Reaper is better than "COBHC" Flung accross your forhead though, I guess :p

I'm actually planning to get a tattoo across the back of my neck that says "Hate Crew". If I ever get bored of Bodom (which I doubt) and someone asks what it means, I'll just lie and tell them it was a gang that I was in.

Yeah a reaper isn't that bad considering the only people that'd probably know Bodom associate the Reaper with them are the fans.

well actually i've been thinking about getting a tattoo in honour of bodom,too...

it has been 6 years since i started to think, it's the time now (:)

i dont see why people would get band tattoos. you could love them one minute and all of a sudden hate them in a few years, or stop liking metal music all together, and what then, your stuck with a COB tattoo and were wishing you never got it. but if you are going to get one, i would say just get a reaper tattoo and find a meaning for it, but nothing that says anything like "Children of Bodom, or COBHC...etc"

Twitchyguitarist said:
I'm actually planning to get a tattoo across the back of my neck that says "Hate Crew". If I ever get bored of Bodom (which I doubt) and someone asks what it means, I'll just lie and tell them it was a gang that I was in.
Wow, thats gay

xshadowsoulsx said:
i dont see why people would get band tattoos. you could love them one minute and all of a sudden hate them in a few years, or stop liking metal music all together, and what then, your stuck with a COB tattoo and were wishing you never got it. but if you are going to get one, i would say just get a reaper tattoo and find a meaning for it, but nothing that says anything like "Children of Bodom, or COBHC...etc"

agree. although i love CoB, i'd never dream to get a tatoo in honour of them...i mean, they're just a band....a great band, but a band nonetheless. i would prefer to wear a t-shirt or something else of bodom than having COBHC or something else tatooed on some part of my body.

The reaper isn't just Children of Bodom. You could get a self drawn reaper or something that has some other meaning. It'd be cool as hell if you had a Reaper tatoo and had a story behind it, maybe a life/death experience you had or something.

thanks for that link Warheart. and although most of you people say it's a bad idea to get a tattoo in honor of bodom, i think it represents a feeling in time that i can never experience again. think about it, when you hear bodom's music, the feeling is completely undescribable in words. for me, alexi's compositions transcend anything the physical world has to offer. and besides, the reaper can stand for many things besides just bodom. and even if alexi does spit on me and kick me in the legs or whatever, i would still admire him for the musician and composer he is. big fuckin deal if he's an asshole. the feelings he brings to me through his music means much more than that.

OMG, I fuckin love Alexi's tatoos. I think they are so awsome. I love that snake. All the tatoos on him really match him. Anyway, that's awsome that you're gettting a tatoo of the reaper and it really doesn't have to stand for COB if you start hating them or reaper. The reaper could be a symbol that you could die any day so you should live your life to the fullest. I love COB and all but I would never get a tatoo of them. Like Warheart said, you can also show your dedication by just owning their stuff.

If Alexi ever spit on me or kicked me in the leg, i'd be really disappointed and pissed. I love him so much and i admire him so much so if he did that i'd lose my respect for him cuz he'd be such a jerk.

'The snake symbolizes a wedding ring. Alexi married Kimberly Goss in February 2002 and both got a tattoo of a snake on their hand.'

Yeah that snake!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.