andy! new samples?

felipe-x

Dec 7, 2004
santiago, chile
hey andy whats up!!and hi to all of you guys..

sorry to make this topic but long time since you havnt give us new drums samples of your awesome kit hehe :D

what about any new update? like new kick and snare without r-verb:)

please?:saint::worship:

i have the mogg files .. but dry samples would be awesome!
cheers!

lol, i dont think he'll even get to reading this thread.. I guess the good man is busier then... uhm, well something that is really, really busy all the time.

Hasn't the man given enough to this board already? Not that I don't appreciate when he does offer up some goodies - but we really should be getting to the point where we can be making our own and sharing (as the Meta samples thread has). I just don't think it's fair to ask a man who does this as a living to keep hooking up freebies - when technically he never had to in the first place.

Hasn't the man given enough to this board already? Not that I don't appreciate when he does offer up some goodies - but we really should be getting to the point where we can be making our own and sharing (as the Meta samples thread has). I just don't think it's fair to ask a man who does this as a living to keep hooking up freebies - when technically he never had to in the first place.

I agree.:)

Exactly.

yeah Mr. Sneap i think its long over due that you post one of your PT sessions (any project will work) for us to all see how you do that thang. :lol:

We obviously...not with ProTools. Tad has spoken. ;)

It scares, impresses and amuses me greatly that Tad Donley has made it so big among our little community that he rears his drunk head in threads that are about accomplished people like Andy or Metallica ... although one could argue that Metallica are at Tad's level of skill these days, but let's not go there.

Tad will live forever, I predict ... :)

I agree with the guys who don't think of Andy as a sample-dispenser, haha.

Just buy the Slate Signature Drums pack and be happy... more awesome, fat samples than you can shake a stick at.

See, the problem I have is that I collect so many samples that I get overwhelmed when I'm mixing and just wanna pull up something 'good'. Yknow, it's hard to sort the ones you get on the net in any meaningful way... so once I got the Slate pack my life became much much easier in that regard.