angel dust news

metalseth

Dec 31, 2001
VA
Visit site
does anyone have any news on the happenings of Angel Dust? the page is down and its never updated anyway. im hungry for news on the new album, tours, anything! anyone know anything?!?!!

I always see that I can post news here...
I had a talk about the website with Banx, things will get sorted out!
I didn't get any tour news of the band, but soon as they let me know, I'll post it here.

Oh I do understand you, dunno what happen to the site, Christian Träger is (was?) the webmaster. I do the fan club + FC page and moderate this forum!

angel dust w/ rhapsody? that'd be a cool show...as long as rhapsody sticks to older stuff. i personally hate that rain of a thousand flames...its to over the top, even for rhapsody. anyway, century media has a sample of a new Angel Dust song, "Of Human Bondage." its pretty cool..a lot more brutal than the other stuff and the vox aren't as "power-metalish." good nonetheless...cant wait for some US dates!

Originally posted by Daniel/NEMESiS
godisanatheist: you can't have look deeply enough. century media offers an mp3's from each album to download - you can find the links easyly on my page (see below) in the 'sounds' section

:err: I don't have free internet access so really can't afford to d/l MP3's.... And I can'tfind cds anywhere :mad:

Originally posted by 13th angel
hey alina.....(aka squeek ) whats up? this is 13th angel(aka John) L.o.L......havent seen you at any shows in sacramento lately...where ya been?:) ;) :confused:

Hi hi John!!! :eek:) I never knew about all these forum things. Found out today. WEEEEEEEEEEEE! I've had a really, really hard two and a half months. I'm also having problems accessing my own Angel Dust egroup because of the yahoo changeover. It's trying to tell me I'm deleted and I own the damned club! Oy vey. They better fix it by tomorrow, I have news to post! I may be going to a Sac show soon, but not for sure. I have a crapload of shows coming up (sadly, none are Angel Dust). BTW, Nick, whom drums for Silencer and played for Angel Dust at ProgPower, will be touring with his band and is playing here on the 22nd of March. Plus I will be going to Hellfest in Whittier the next day. Anyone else going to hellfest? I know some of you are from California. LOL! John, give me a call soon. can't wait to meet even MORE Angel Dust people on here. Make SURE if you are in the US that you buy Of Human Bondage on Tuesday!!!