Antimatter forum???

sol83

Jun 15, 2002
Greece
Since, as I see, there is a big interest on the band and since Dunc n' Mick have showed that they are not arrogant pricks by signing this forum daily :) , I think it would be a great idea to make an Antimatter forum. What do you think? Let's spread the Antimatter disease!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One year has passed since on of the most horrific atrocities took place in New York. 3000+ people died because a lunatic felt like killing that day..... Bush and co. instead of thinking what went wrong and why this tragedy occured are continuing their "vengeance" act and are ready to bomb some more innocent victims... Is that the way to honour the memory of the ones that passed away that day? By slaughtering women and children that don't have food to eat and water to drink? By showing the world that war is the only way to respond to madness? You coward, miserable, imperialistic pigs. You think you own the planet? Shameless murderers....... You'll get what you deserve one day............ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry for that, but I had to say someting.

YOUR RIGHTS ARE GONE.

Thanx.

Originally posted by sol83

One year has passed since on of the most horrific atrocities took place in New York. 3000+ people died because a lunatic felt like killing that day..... Bush and co. instead of thinking what went wrong and why this tragedy occured are continuing their "vengeance" act and are ready to bomb some more innocent victims... Is that the way to honour the memory of the ones that passed away that day? By slaughtering women and children that don't have food to eat and water to drink? By showing the world that war is the only way to respond to madness? You coward, miserable, imperialistic pigs. You think you own the planet? Shameless murderers....... You'll get what you deserve one day............ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sorry for that, but I had to say someting.

YOUR RIGHTS ARE GONE.

Thanx.

I beg your pardon???
A lunatic? The al Qaeda had been arranging this attack for years!!!!
Innocent victims? The Taliban weren’t innocent victims, they e.g. killed women for not being dressed properly!!!… Hussein watches his people starving to death because the money they got from the oil for food program was used for (re)building facilities, and he has already killed his own people using gas… Maybe you should try to find out how many Afghans and Iraqis died because of what bin Laden and Hussein did…
And all this crap about ‘imperialist pig’ – we don’t have to talk about the U.S. and the policy e.g. in Latin America – but what should they do? Sit down with Osama, these al Qaeda guys and Saddam, have a nice tea and chat for a while? Give them money to kill Kurds as Hussein already did? Provide them with uranium to build the bomb so that he can erase all of the Western world?
These bastards justify their deeds by claiming that we’re non-believers – the Islamic religion says nothing about that…
So you want everybody to sit and wait till they kill thousands of people again? Okay, but I really don’t want to wait till Mr Hussein’s got the bomb, cos he’ll use it…

Maybe you should try to get some information before you talk about issues like these…

am i wrong or is there a Antimatter forum already (i mean beside this one here ;-) )?

On the official HP, yes, there is a forum, but there's really no action. I once saw there Sopel and Mehdi posting but that's all. So i guess this forum here is like an Antimatter forum, becauseas you mentioned, Dunc and Mick do post here. I see no need for another forum too.

Originally posted by Morpheus
am i wrong or is there a Antimatter forum already (i mean beside this one here ;-) )?

On the official HP, yes, there is a forum, but there's really no action. I once saw there Sopel and Mehdi posting but that's all. So i guess this forum here is like an Antimatter forum, becauseas you mentioned, Dunc and Mick do post here. I see no need for another forum too.

Theres an Antimatter forum from Mehdis French site
http://www.antimatter.best.cd

Originally posted by neph
I beg your pardon???
A lunatic? The al Qaeda had been arranging this attack for years!!!!
Innocent victims? The Taliban weren’t innocent victims, they e.g. killed women for not being dressed properly!!!… Hussein watches his people starving to death because the money they got from the oil for food program was used for (re)building facilities, and he has already killed his own people using gas… Maybe you should try to find out how many Afghans and Iraqis died because of what bin Laden and Hussein did…
And all this crap about ‘imperialist pig’ – we don’t have to talk about the U.S. and the policy e.g. in Latin America – but what should they do? Sit down with Osama, these al Qaeda guys and Saddam, have a nice tea and chat for a while? Give them money to kill Kurds as Hussein already did? Provide them with uranium to build the bomb so that he can erase all of the Western world?
These bastards justify their deeds by claiming that we’re non-believers – the Islamic religion says nothing about that…
So you want everybody to sit and wait till they kill thousands of people again? Okay, but I really don’t want to wait till Mr Hussein’s got the bomb, cos he’ll use it…

Maybe you should try to get some information before you talk about issues like these…

First of all don't be hostile. Secondly, I don't accept any kind of violence, by anyone. Americans, muslims, native Afrikans.... anyone. And I think that you misunderstood one basic thing. I don't support Bin Laden. I characterized him as a lunatic that killed innocent victims. Has the US and it's allies captured that man? No. So what the hell were they doing down there. Fighting for justice? No. What do the poor people of Afganistan or Iraq have to do with the atrocity that took place last year? They don't even know were the US is on the map!!! Anyway.... I will not continue this. This is a music forum and so it shall remain. Please be friendlier next time..... I have nothing against anyone. I just wish all this war thing could end now (although it won't)

Originally posted by neph

I agree with the sol83.

If you read what he typed you will understand.. if not, it's not worth a while to discuss w you.

bye.

Originally posted by sol83

You coward, miserable, imperialistic pigs. You think you own the planet? Shameless murderers....... You'll get what you deserve one day............ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

YOUR RIGHTS ARE GONE.

Yeah, brilliant argumentation based on logic and information.
Besides, if you read my answer, you will immediately notice that I didn't attack him personally but only 'advised' him to get some information. So maybe we should all try to keep it on that level...

anyway back to the more serious issue of whether to have an antimatter forum or not (and away from less important stuff like the dawning of world war three), i think its just fine to stay here as its kind of a dual forum at the moment anyway if you look at the amount of thread subjects. Having two forums would be more hassle to visit every night. But thanks for the idea!!