Arch Enemy CD + free shirt

The standard jewel edition was $5.99 @ Best Buy for those that don't want the deluxe edition or shirt.

I'll be listening to this tonight! :headbang:

Listened to this album last night and I must say it's excellent. Reminds me of Anthems Of Rebellion or Doomsday Machine, but with the aggressiveness of Wages Of Sin. This will surely make my top albums of the year. Now if only I could get them to play a damn show in AZ, it's been since 2007 and even that was only an opening slot for Machine Head.

If you're an Arch Enemy fan buy this album. Great guitar work and guitar tone too for those guitar players who may be interested.

If you get the deluxe edition from Best Buy you get a free Khaos Legions shirt for $5.25 shipping & handling. Not too bad of a deal. Now we'll see how long it takes the shirt to arrive.

Is that online or at stores? I cannot find it on the bestbuy website...

Is that online or at stores? I cannot find it on the bestbuy website...

Interesting, they took if off the website. Both the standard and deluxe. They were there yesterday. You should be able to find both in the store though. Be advised that the deluxe is $22.99 though. You get the free shirt deal and a bonus disc with 4 cover songs plus the digipack packaging.