art work inspired from SoB

black_alyka

New Metal Member
May 29, 2009
Like my father says "Art and music are like brothers, they support together", i suppose that here are people who care and appreciate art works. Well, Shroud of Bereavement inspired me from the begining, but i think i`m not the only one in this situation, so i invite you to share your works as I`ll do myself.

So, Dan knows that "A Rose for A Dying Muse" is my favorite song...Look what this song made me do:
graphic2x.jpg

anoher one is
graphic1v.gif

Now, let`s see yours! :headbang:

"Hun?" WTF? I think that art at least warrants a "sweetie muffin" or "schnooklywookums."

New t-shirts? Woooo!:kickass:...So, when we start?

Other works made with a photography from Transylvania (novembre,2008 - the last trip with my father), i liked the landscape.

part1n.jpg

part2v.jpg

Enjoy! ;)

The problem with calling you "hun" is it's somewhat... dismissive. Waitresses call every customer they have "hun." It's just too dismissive of your work. Dan should show it/you more respect and significance. Protest!

As for this stuff as t-shirt designs, bear in mind silk screening has its limitations. The way some of these are would require a fair amount of tweaking to be able to tell there's text there. Also it depends on timing. Right now new shirt designs just don't make any sense. You're gigging sporadically at best and have no new releases on the horizon. The wisdom of thrusting shirts into the market place really depends on how close to even you are with the last batch and what sales in general are like. I mean you've got a couple dozen between Maddening Hues ranging from Small to 3XL and logos going from at least medium to XL.
Now hoodies... peeps kept pawing at those. There's definite interest there but an assumption that display=only available size for some odd reason.

The problem with calling you "hun" is it's somewhat... dismissive. Waitresses call every customer they have "hun." It's just too dismissive of your work. Dan should show it/you more respect and significance. Protest!

As for this stuff as t-shirt designs, bear in mind silk screening has its limitations. The way some of these are would require a fair amount of tweaking to be able to tell there's text there. Also it depends on timing. Right now new shirt designs just don't make any sense. You're gigging sporadically at best and have no new releases on the horizon. The wisdom of thrusting shirts into the market place really depends on how close to even you are with the last batch and what sales in general are like. I mean you've got a couple dozen between Maddening Hues ranging from Small to 3XL and logos going from at least medium to XL.
Now hoodies... peeps kept pawing at those. There's definite interest there but an assumption that display=only available size for some odd reason.

That depend on what kind of printer you use for. I worked a couple of years with Minolta stuffs and other professional printers and i can assure you that are not limited. But as i said, this depends with what kind of machines you work. And about this thing with "hun", is very nice what you say, but you forget one thing, i didnt create those things for being a "hunny" for Dan, so i have no reason for a protest. Anyway, thanks for your assessment! And i must agree with you, Dan you should finish a new album and after that we can do some new t-shirts together. What do you think? :)

And please stop with this thing "hun" or not "hun", i am not posting these works for sweet words, actually i dont like "sweet muffin", "cherry pie" or God knows what else...After all, this thing is between me and Dan; i have not seen that he called "hun" other person :). And in my country, you dont call "hun" everybody if is not a real "hun", maybe the problems is the perception of this word. And now, i had enough philosophy. Hails!

You both have a point on the use of the "Hun" word. Kleo, to my knowledge, I don't think I have ever called anyone else here "Hun" so any intelligent person would assume that perhaps Aly and I have some sort of personal relations, which we do, so yeah, that's pretty much our business. On Kleo's defense, well yeah, he can be a dick at times, but perhaps he has a point. It looks a little un-professional of me being you know the head of the highly sad and huge band Shroud Of Bereavement calling someone "Hun". But seeing as this band is highly unprofessional, I don't think it matters. lol. So there.

T-shirts, well, I think Kleo is just saying that there is a real lot of detail on your works, so there could be the possibility of it looking bad when actually printed. And, we definitely are not in any position to be printing more t-Shirts at this moment in time. But sometime in the near future, I would love to have Aly make some designs. We never did an ABH shirt, and I kinda always wanted one, so you never know. And as Kleo mentioned, we will at some point have a whole new album to promote, and shirts are a great way to do that.

Dear Daniel Q. Robinson IV,

Implying I am not intelligent is ludicrous. I graduated Yardale with a 4.0 GPA and discovered cold fusion at the age of six. Whether or not you two have a relationship of some sort matters about as much to me as a festering bowl of dog snot. If I trip over it and get my toes covered, that sucks. Otherwise, I'll function the same as always.
As for your style work on shirts Dan's right. I've seen less detailed stuff turn out wretched and muddied. I have no issue with you designing shirts. In fact, your style of art works well with the lyrical/musical image of the band. My only involvement with that (or any) area of Shroud would possibly be selling them at a show if noone else was available.

Guys, i didnt create those for a new design for t-shirts, so please. Can we all be friends and just enjoy this thread?

I always enjoy each and every thread. Peeps just assume I'm mad because I don't use smilies to indicate sarcasm. Believe me, even after this "heated" discussion, I'll show up at practice with poppyseed muffins and hugs for everyone in Shroud.

I always enjoy each and every thread. Peeps just assume I'm mad because I don't use smilies to indicate sarcasm. Believe me, even after this "heated" discussion, I'll show up at practice with poppyseed muffins and hugs for everyone in Shroud.

Aww, this is very cute!!! Nice of you! :headbang:

Trying to make you fail drug tests? Ari honey... that roofie bread was more about whoring you out to members of the navy.