August 5th - Division w/Envy Insane and Sev at ECB

eaeolian

Division Guitarist
Feb 11, 2002
Woodbridge, VA
www.division-usa.com
It's our first time in a new venue - Club Eastcoast - so we're looking to kick them in the crotch, and we'll need your help for that. We kick off the "over 21" portion of the show, so this one is *not* all ages. Envy Insane are getting quite the rep, and Sev's well known around here, so it should be a good night.

Pluses:

Cheap ($10)
Beer :kickass:
We're on about 9PM, so it's early.
It's on Saturday.
New songs/some you haven't heard in a while. (Bruce, you want to show up at this one.)

Minuses:

Uh, we're on early. You guys are notoriously late. :lol:
We have to sell you tickets. So drop us a line if you're coming out.

Hey I'm not late on purpose, Jaxx just always screws w/ the schedule :p
I shall start spreading the word to my friends and whatnot and see how many tickets I need!!

eaeolian said:
It's our first time in a new venue - Club Eastcoast - so we're looking to kick them in the crotch, and we'll need your help for that. We kick off the "over 21" portion of the show, so this one is *not* all ages. Envy Insane are getting quite the rep, and Sev's well known around here, so it should be a good night.

Pluses:

Cheap ($10)
Beer :kickass:
We're on about 9PM, so it's early.
It's on Saturday.
New songs/some you haven't heard in a while. (Bruce, you want to show up at this one.)

Minuses:

Uh, we're on early. You guys are notoriously late. :lol:
We have to sell you tickets. So drop us a line if you're coming out.

:headbang: Let see if we can drink 'em out of fosters and new castle... put me down for one maybe two

^ Thus perpetuating the myth that I'm just Matt with a shaved head. Same matter cannot occupy the same space.

Don't forget their is kareoke in the front bar of East Coast, so if you're tired of laughing at the bands, you can go laugh at the people that didn't make the American Idol cut.

noodlesatf said:
Don't forget their is kareoke in the front bar of East Coast, so if you're tired of laughing at the bands, you can go laugh at the people that didn't make the American Idol cut.

Hey now, you forget that the karaoke bar has seen the talent of everyone's favorite vocalist who shall remain nameless (coughJPEcough)...

but I just wanted to let you know that despite what Landon has said, we can't make it cause we're gonna be in Florida. But we will make the next one!

NickDivision said:
well, there's a well known cover band playing the next weekend too, but nowhere near the same stuff. Tix are no longer 10 bux btw, someone pulled a switcharoo on us.
o_O
How much are they now?

ok, put me down for one..

I'll bring my rig..if I want to be at this show, then I know I want to tape it too

NickDivision said:
It's going to be a very fun time. Mike didn't even mention the old old old skool cover we're doing :)

That'll be the day??
Jailhouse Rock??