AYDY Roope Solos

I'd guess If You Want Peace.. Alexi, Janne, Roope, then probably some shit out of Next in Line.. Alexi sure isn't lazy, doing all that shit by himself.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
I'd guess If You Want Peace.. Alexi, Janne, Roope, then probably some shit out of Next in Line.. Alexi sure isn't lazy, doing all that shit by himself.
Shrink your sig!

^ It's about the same size as Rock Hydra's, which sucks deep ass. But still, I would if I knew how.

Roope didn't write Bastards of Bodom all by himself, that's for sure.

No, because I'm an over-emotional homosexual.

EDIT: Second thoughts, I think my posts deserve quantum attention allowing space.

In IYWP, Roope plays the solos that sound more panned to the right. He also plays the solo in Talk Dirty To Me, and he plays the sync part with Janne during In Your Face (2:21 and 4:01)

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
and norther sounds like cob...

oh sorry, i thought we were playing the "state the obvious" game. my mistake :p
....no they don't

I've read interviews with Alexi saying he thinks Roope is a better guitarist then him, in his eyes. I wish Roope done more then play a few power chords (within reason) being that he's such a kick arse guitarist.. But then again, its Alexi's band i guess.

§Italian_Bodom§ said:
roope is an amazing guitarist :OMG: we i see him live i was shocked... maybe is not bettter than alexi, but is surely EXTREMELY good...
he IS better than alexi