Badass Rap

How about R.A. the Rugged Man? I've only heard a few of his songs, but this one is memorable:

Also, not exactly badass, but I'm a big fan of Group X. So hilarious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CiG
Any of yall ever check out Armand Hammer? Flow is stilted, kind of like TTC, but more urban in a way. His ambient noise is just pure city.

One of his more loved songs. Race Music overall is worth a listen.

AKA Billy Woods

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of much pre 2005 rap, though Eminem and Nas are exceptions, as well as some Master P.. Nas is still making good stuff too.

I'm a huge Rick Ross fan. His new single 'Sorry' features the return of Scott Storch to music production which is interesting.

I'm not a fan of much pre 2005 rap, though Eminem and Nas are exceptions, as well as some Master P.. Nas is still making good stuff too.

I'm a huge Rick Ross fan. His new single 'Sorry' features the return of Scott Storch to music production which is interesting.

That+gif+wut+wut+_a74256b563e78f5f973db2c6c69409fe.gif

Reactions: CiG
Nah honestly not. I'm more interested in the beat or production aspect of it and the beats significantly improved after 2004.

I mean just anything really. I could pick ten thousand hip hop tracks from pre-05 that destroy that horrible HORRIBLE cheesy shit. I don't understand how anyone could be into metal and like such pedestrian rubbish.