Sabaton
Saturnus
Svartsot
Vader
Valkyrja
Within Temptation
Watain
Xandria

I'm probably forgetting a lot - though I will eternally remember missing Agalloch 4 years ago :(

After being on many festivals I can't remember each band I've seen... I can put some of the best though

Number one would definitely be MERCYFUL FATE in 1996 it was a blast seeing those guys playing live

Sepultura on the Arise tour and two years after on the Chaos A.D tour
Maiden on the FOTD tour (I've seen Maiden like 20 times by now:) )
Slayer on the SITA tour
Black Sabbath first reunion tour
King Crimson on the TPTB tour
Judas Priest jugulator tour
RUSH two years ago (that was a fakken blast I almost cried that night)
VOIVOD at the roadburn festival
Guns and Roses on the Illusion tour
Emperor in 1999
Testament - The Gathering tour
QOTSA

And some other good ones... Fear Factory, Entombed, Morbid Angel, Obituary, Amorphis, Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, Overkill, Death Angel, Testament, Motorhead, Saxon, Pantera, Tool, Primus, Faith No More and many others but I'm too lazy to start thinking too much :)

Only dissapoinment has been Tool but then I saw them again and they make up for that first time.

Last edited:
Festivals have helped make this list rather long. May be missing some as this encompasses about sixteen years.

108, †††, Ævangelist, A Perfect Circle, Abigail, Aborted, Aby Wolf, Agalloch, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, All Pigs Must Die, Altar of Plagues, American Nightmare, Amon Amarth, Amorphis, Anaal Nathrakh, Animals as Leaders, Antaeus, Artificial Brain, Arms and Sleepers, Astronautalis, At the Gates, Atriarch, Aura Noir, Author & Punisher, B. Dolan, Bane, Baroness, Bastard Feast, Behemoth, Bell Witch, Benediction, Between the Buried and Me, Björk, Black Breath, Black Sabbath, Blacklisted, Blackfield, Bleed The Pigs, Bloodbath, Bolt Thrower, Boris, Bulldozer, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Castevet, Cattle Decapitation, Cave In, Cephalic Carnage, Ceremony, Chelsea Wolfe, Circa Survive, Circle Takes the Square, Cobalt, Coheed and Cambria, Coliseum, Converge, Cradle of Filth, Cult of Luna, Cursive, Cut Hands, D.R.I., Daughters, Denali, DIR EN GREY, Deafheaven, Decrepit Birth, Deftones, Demilich, Dessa, Devin Townsend Project, Disemballerina, Dispirit, Disturbed, Doomriders, Doomtree, Down, DragonForce, Dropdead, Dysrhythmia, Early Graves, Elbow, Emily Wells, Enabler, Enslaved, Esoteric, Explosions in the Sky, Eyehategod, Faith No More, False, Fiona Apple, Florence + the Machine, Full of Hell, Funebrarum, Gaza, Genghis Tron, Glassjaw, Gnaw Their Tongues, Goatwhore, Godflesh, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Gogol Bordello, Gorguts, Gorillaz, Graves at Sea, Gwar, Hatebreed, Head Automatica, Helms Alee, Hexis, High on Fire, Hopesfall, HORSE the band, Hum, Ihsahn, Immolation, Infest, Integrity, Inter Arma, Interpol, Intronaut, Isis, J.R. Ewing, Jeff Mangum (Neutral Milk Hotel), Job for a Cowboy, Katatonia, Kayo Dot, Kid Rock (thanks a lot, Metallica :bah:), Kill Me Tomorrow, King Parrot, Kiss, Korn, Krallice, Lacuna Coil, Les Georges Leningrad, Linkin Park, Lock Up, Lycus, Manchester Orchestra, Manilla Road, Marilyn Manson, Mayhem, Melissa Auf der Maur, Melt‐Banana, Melvins, Meshuggah, Metallica, mewithoutYou, Ministry, Modern Life is War, Mogwai, Motörhead, Mudvayne, Muse, Muscle and Marrow, Nails, Napalm Death, Narrows, Neurosis, Nevermore, New Lows, Nile, Nine Inch Nails, Norma Jean, Oathbreaker, Obituary, Old Man Gloom, Opeth, Orphaned Land, Ozzy Osbourne, Pallbearer, Paradise Lost, Pearl Jam, Pharmakon, Pig Destroyer, Planes Mistaken for Stars, Poison the Well, Porcupine Tree, Portal, Portland Cello Project, Priestess, Primitive Man, Primus, Puscifer, Radiohead, Repulsion, Retox, Revenge, Ringworm, Rob Zombie, Rotten Sound, Rush, Sage Francis, Scale the Summit, Scott Kelly, Self Defense Family, Sempiternal Dusk, Shadows Fall, Shining, Shipwreck A.D., Sigur Rós, Sinking Body, Skepticism, Sleep, Slipknot, Solstice, Some Girls, Soundgarden, Staind, Starkweather, Stomach Earth, Stone Sour, Strapping Young Lad, Suffocation, Swallow the Sun, Swans, System of a Down, TEEN, TesseracT, Thantifaxath, The Atlas Moth, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Blood Brothers, The Body, The Chinese Stars, The Cure, The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Dresden Dolls, The Hope Conspiracy, The Killers, The Locust, The Mars Volta, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, The Ocean, The Paper Chase, The Red Chord, Themselves, Thrice, Thursday, Tim Kasher, Tomahawk, Tombs, Tool, Touché Amoré, Trap Them, Triac, Triptykon, Ulcerate, United Nations, Usnea, Velnias, Venom, Vestiges, Victims, Vulcano, Watain, Weekend Nachos, Winter, Wolfbrigade, Wolvhammer, Wreck and Reference, Wrekmeister Harmonies, YOB, Young Widows, Young and in the Way, Your Enemies Friends

(Thanks to setlist.fm for not making need to remember all of these off the top of my head.)

Last edited:
I should have definitely done what you did @Animaltracks... I don't obviously have as much to choose from - because I'm not an old far as everyone else here :p But my favorite shows have been (in no particular order):

Halestorm, Behemoth, Tååke, Sabaton, Nightwish

I remember asking this question when I joined back in 2008. People (and I recall @stefan86 in specific) said the list was too long to bother with. And I was insanely jealous because we'd only had 3 gigs in total in India till that day (Iron Maiden, Sepultura, Megadeth).