• Threshold

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • Primal Fear

Votes: 57 38.5%
  • After Forever

Votes: 45 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was hard to decide between Firewind and Primal Fear. Both were excellent, but in the end Firewind just barely wins.

Even though I was there for Threshold I think I'm switching my vote for After Forever, that kicked so damn much ass!

Firewind for me... goes... Firewind, Primal Fear, AF, and a N/A on Threshold since I only saw the first 3 songs (I liked it but wasn't really getting into it for some reason..)

Seeing After Forever only made me even more disappointed I wouldn't be able to catch them again in NYC.
Also enjoyed Threshold, sadly I missed Firewind because I got there late and immediately went to purchase items for AF to sign during their session (I at least saw them open for SA last week though I wanted to see the extended set). Primal Fear doesn't do much for me though I enjoyed the set. I'm just not a fan of straight up power metal like that. The All star jam was insane but I ran out of energy about half way through and had to go get water and a rest before coming back out for the rest and announcements.

Damien going in the crowd twice, I gotta go with Threshold. Every band was top notch live though so it's not a biggie saying one was better than the other.

Primal Fear hands down, Seven Seals,Demons and Angels,Fighting the Darkness and Roller Coaster were awesome. They were like Red Bull and just energized us. The only thing I would have liked better is if they played "Evil Spell" which they did not if I'm not mistaken. I can't really say anything bad about any band on Saturday. After Forever was great too, their live performance was more enjoyable then what I've heard on CD for them.

This is a hard choice - Threshold, Primal Fear and After Forever were all awesome, but Ralf and PF just blew the roof off the damn place. However, if there were a write-in, i'd be tempted to vote for Pagan's Mind, because technically they played Saturday, too. ;P

PF's set was my favorite of Saturday night as well as of the entire festival weekend!:worship:kickass::headbang:
PF 11/10
Firewind 10.5/10
AF 10/10
Threshold 9.95/10

This is without a doubt my favorite single night of PPUSA EVER! Glenn and the staff have really outdone themselves this time. Hail!

primal fear takes the cake, but all bands did fantastic.

sorry but ralf is just too much of a beast, and them playing 7 seals and fighting the darkness stole saturday for me!

i guess it just comes down to which material was played by which band that you enjoy the most. im sure people who normally like firewind over primal fear and are more familiar with their material would probably choose firewind. but primal fears show was pretty special for me, im quite a fan.

1. After Forever - maybe the best thing I've ever seen
2. Primal Fear - if that didn't kick your ass, I'd check your pulse.

Firewind really impressed me, as I didn't plan on watching. Once they started, I knew I had to stay. Amazing guest spot too(don't know his name.) That guy had some fucking old school moves, and his addition really was a great distraction to the the Apollo absence.

After seeing Damian's performance during the Allstar Jam, I am pissed/embarrassed to say I missed Threshold. A mistake I will not make again.