Bitch.. in here !!!!!!!

madgirl

Real World's Mad Girl
Here are the wonderous addresses....

www.velvet.net.

loads a cool links

also
www.fishcat.com !!! ( its not what it sounds like).

also i was given a book today as an early birthday pressie

21st century goth
by Mick mercer

its got a bird with V bright red hair on the front of it.( same colour mine was at one point grrr..i miss that).

its awesome..... u gotta borrow it from a library or buy it.
the only thing missing from it is the awesome goth club i went to in amsterdam.

What does make me laugh is the fact that it describes marilyn manson as a bowie tribute band ! :confused:
lmao i was kind of surprised they were mentioned at all cuz all the adult goths i know ( namely people of 24+) pretty much slate manson as being far from proper goth! fair enuf i enjoy his music but well, i compare that to the sisters of mercy , mission etc gigs i seen. doesnt compare really.

there are loads of goth bands, industrial, and pagan trance bands in there which are really underground. this person has clearly done their research tho. there are clubs from all over the world, including newzealand. ill be checkin that out when i go in feb!!!!!!!!

oooh im so excited. i always like this time of year, i can discover my velvets( currently in red) cuz its getting colder. Hoorah !!

today my mate also gave me a huge rubber bat.already had one in my room and in my car, but this is huge ! gonna hang it over my bed !!!

Anyway matey hope u like the sites !!!!

MG!!!!:Shedevil:

Originally posted by madgirl
What does make me laugh is the fact that it describes marilyn manson as a bowie tribute band ! :confused:

Manson is a serious Bowie wannabe (big ones being the different coloured eyes and androgenous look). Musically, there's a bit of early Bowie in some of his stuff, not much.

Anyone know what Twiggy's up to nowadays?

Originally posted by Diamond Dave
*slides Gathering cd along table to goth book writey people*

I must check out that new band LMM just formed. Wonder what sort of music they do...

Ih yeah! id forgotten bowt The Gathering what silly nut case i am ! lol mind u not as silly as chappy whp wrote the book!

Oh wel.. we cant all be right all the time( but u do think heda got that right! lol)

well thought of dave !!!!

Originally posted by Diamond Dave
Manson is a serious Bowie wannabe (big ones being the different coloured eyes and androgenous look). Musically, there's a bit of early Bowie in some of his stuff, not much.

Anyone know what Twiggy's up to nowadays?

Im a huuuuuuuuuge manson fan!! *dont judge me :p * was it me you were talking bout MG?? or am i just flattering myself!! teehee!!

twiggy is just taking a break at the moment!! i was sooo sad he left!! but ahh well life goes on, i still got 54 all together thats enough to keep me happy!! raaaah!! :)

anyway im gonna shut up now!! toodles!!!