Calling Jen Martire of Krone

Thanks for thinking of me!

In answer to your question..

Yes, I will be at PPVII..
Yes, I will be at the pre-show party..
And, yes, if the Vinyl is having karaoke again this year, I'll be more than happy to stop in and sing a few tunes.

But, more importantly than karaoke, be sure to check your PPVII sampler CDs this year. My partner Chris and I are very happy and honored to have had one of our singles, "Twilight of My Tears" selected for inclusion on this year's sampler. This will be KRONE's first published work, and we are very excited about it.

We also have a website up at www.kroneproductions.com, so please feel free to stop by and say hello.

I look forward to seeing everyone at PPVII this year and having a great time!!

-j

PS- Now, somebody be sure to let me know where all the best parties are this year! :kickass:

Tarathur said:
Thanks for thinking of me!

In answer to your question..

Yes, I will be at PPVII..
Yes, I will be at the pre-show party..
And, yes, if the Vinyl is having karaoke again this year, I'll be more than happy to stop in and sing a few tunes.

Jen, I don't know if Vinyl is holding K or not, but I'll bet there's going to be a crowd there! You just might have to sing a cappella! :headbang:

Looking forward to it!

Steve in Philly

P.S. - Also looking forward to hearing your single on the sampler.

Hey Jen! Will be great to see and, hopefully hear you again. Can you make it to Wednesday Karaoke?

My crew will be arriving in Atlanta Thursday. I don't know if the Vinyl will have karaoke again that night. Maybe one of the locals can find out and let us know.

-j

Hey guys-

I've been hearing rumors that karaoke has been moved to Wednesday night this year. If this is true, I'm sorry, but I will NOT be able to attend. My crew and I will be arriving in Atlanta Thursday. Sorry, but our hotel and travel plans were booked way in advance of hearing of this.

If the Vinyl DOES end up having karaoke Thursday night as last year, then I'll be happy to stop in and sing some QR for everybody. Or, if there's another karaoke venue nearby and enough people are interested, I could do that too. But, there's no way I can make a Wednesday night event, if karoake has indeed been moved to Wednesday - I'm sorry.

Let me know what's up, and we'll go from there.

Thanks. -j