Car Thread

I put 63k miles on my civic and just changed the oil etc. and had to replace the auto window control arms (200$) total maintenance costs. Never a prob and excellent gas mileage.

My car looking sexy and washed:

16012011195.jpg

Added a personal touch:

P6120198.jpg

P6120199.jpg

That car is fucking sexy. And the Wormed sticker gives it that slutty bad-girl touch.

That's what I was going for. I'm glad you approve.

Are those wheels stock? They aren't the same ones that are on the MKV's here in the states.

They're a factory option/upgrade. 18 x 8. I'm not a huge fan of the standard MkV GTI wheels.

Nice VW STN. I love the Karthoum's, I wanted to get some black ones for my car, but went with these instead as they were cheaper.

Cheers. You should still get the Karthoums imo, haha. And lower it about 40mm all round for good measure.

After watching Charlie Sheen's The Wraith for about the twentieth time over the years,i've decided to trade in my Integra for a black Dodge Turbo Interceptor.
wraith1.jpg

wraithmovie05.jpg

Ok this is the sickest goddamn car I've ever seen in my entire life. The Bugatti Veyron is absolutely amazing for top speed and whatnot, but this car is just...my god. It looks like something Batman would drive and, the way it sounds just about made me nut in my pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways, I have a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer, and I fucking love it. It's extremely affordable. If you want to pay 161$ Bi-weekly for 7 years. I didn't put any down-payments on it. That's why I have to pay for 7 years.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=162961&id=504266380&l=51186d52d7

Though, I don't have any pics of it with the Spoiler, I haven't really gotten around to doing that, but fuck it looks sweeter with it!

How much interest are you going to end up paying on it? Like another cars worth?

Looks nice, I just can't imagine paying for something for 7 years, the amount of money being lost is absurd. Cash out of pocket is the way to go, or at least under 3 years of payments.

Maybe he didn't have the credit. Dealerships will almost sell you anything!

Yeah, I think 20% down with a loan from your bank or a credit union and under 3 years is perfect.

I never make down payments. I'm of the belief that if you put $2000 or more down and you wreck that bitch off the lot you've successfully been fucked twice in one day (perhaps a personal record? who nows). I understand the logic of making down payments don't get me wrong. In a perfect world I'd just pay cash. But since cars are so overpriced as it is that will not be a reality however.