Daily events, thoughts.....etc

I was at Metal Hammer Golden Gods on monday, awesome night!!! They showed Ozzy's latest video, I spent half of it going 'It's Gus!!! Aww I miss watching him play', but having heard this song a few times now I've realised it's ace!!! Think I'll be off to buy the album now...

Also did I mention Sir Christopher Lee was there?

So this is what I made my Dad for father's day. What about you guys?

trufflesz.jpg

And yes, I do mean made, not bought. I made those truffles. :D

Eating Strawberries you have grown all by yourself taste so much sweeter!!! :)

Completely hungover from last night, played with my band even played 2 Firewind covers You Have Survived and Deliverance BTW Deliverance sounds awesome when played with an cello in it.

so, 3 1/2 hours hiking on sat, 3 1/2 hours walking on sun, 2 1/2 hours pole on mon (where I achieved no-handed jeanie, full archer and open legged brass monkey) then an hour gymnastics today where I managed to go back into bridge from standing. Then landed on my neck during a somersault and hurt my back. That, right there, that appears to be my limit. Didn't stop me though, carried on after five minutes rest and managed to go into a jumping dive forward roll :D

Didn't we used to have a 'misheard lyrics' thread? if we did I've lost it. Anyway, just listening to 'Falling to pieces' and coming through my rubbish phone speaker I heard 'be yourself tonight, desist yourself to death'... Interesting way to die I guess. "Cease and desist!... ah crap, I died from all the desisting."

I'm listening to Fight Back the Light by Mystic Prophecy right now and I'm sure I heard Rob Liapakis sing "Bag for Life" :lol:

We've now had three days of rain in a row :( This makes me very said. It took a whole one day of rain before my brain switched to "Right! Holiday. Abroad. Needed. This year!"
So looks like I'm off to Corfu in September :)

I put my ipod on shuffle for the very first time today, I wonder how long it will take me to listen to 3,397 songs (until I get bored that is)!!!?????

I put my ipod on shuffle for the very first time today, I wonder how long it will take me to listen to 3,397 songs (until I get bored that is)!!!?????

andddd???? how far did you get?

In medival, when people aged 40 were the OLD people, that is a damn short life expectation. Do you guys think that in a half long life then today (80 years today), people loved twice as much as nowdays?:D

andddd???? how far did you get?:

I'm at about the 100 mark and getting pretty BORED!!!!!!! It keeps selecting all the rock/metal ballads.........I don't mind the odd ballad if it's done well (Firewind ballads accepted of course as they're always wicked!!!!), but not one after the other, damn it! :)

Why, when you say you're doing a sponsored sky dive for charity, do people immediately go 'my friend did one and this really bad thing happened...' or 'aren't you scared you'll die?' or other stupid things like that?

Today I have an interview for a brilliant job that I REALLY want and then I'm off to see the incredible Edguy in concert! So I am rather nervous and excited!!!! Here's hoping I get the job and Edguy give us aardvarks, helicopters and a bit of Slade!

Have a good day all of you ...the time in Greece it's 16.26 afternoon and i don't know why the clock settings here shows its own time --althought i set it right-- anyways...

Here its a gold day outside the weather its rainy with clouds in the sky but to tell the truth i love this weather.

I always loved that grey thing with dark mood....all that black rainy days i love to have all windows wide open and look at the strikes and lightnings listening to ''My Dying Bride'',''Foreshadowing'' ,( GREAT DOOM METAL BAND) and that stuff.....

Hey come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Iam loggin in eveyryday here to see some new moves and posts and the result its the same....MOVE FIREWINDERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel the fire FLame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXX Kisses