DEATH ANGEL, GOD FORBID: U.S. Dates Announced

That is CRAP! NO MN DATES.
Get on it Swordlord!!!!

They released more new dates. Looks pretty full. For Swordlord to get a show, they would have to add a date at the start of the tour.

May 1 - Flint, MI @ The Machine Shop w/ Testament
May 2 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody’s w/ Testament
May 3 - Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock
May 4 - Long Island, NY @ Crazy Donkey
May 6 - Albany, NY @ Northern Lights
May 7 - Baltimore, MD @ Sonar
May 8 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
May 9 - Raleigh, NC @ Volume 11
May 10 - Virginia Beach, VA @ Steppin Out
May 11 - Wilimington, NC @ T.B.A.
May 12 - Spartanburg, SC @ Ground Zero
May 13 - Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
May 14 - Seminole, FL @ Boomerz
May 16 - Houston, TX @ T.B.A.
May 17 - Ft. Worth, TX @ Ridglea Theatre
May 18 - San Antonio, TX @ Rock Bottom
May 19 - El Paso, TX @ Chic’s
May 20 - Farmington, NM @ Gator’s
May 22 - Phoenix, AZ @ T.B.A.
May 23 - Las Vegas, NV @ Jillian’s
May 24 - Los Angeles, CA @ House of Blues
May 25 - San Francisco, CA @ Slim’s
May 26 - Bakersfield, CA @ The Dome
May 27 - Modesto, CA @ Fat Cats
May 28 - Sacramento, CA @ The Boardwalk
May 30 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theatre
May 31 - Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven
June 2 - Denver, CO @ Marquis Theatre
June 4 - St. Louis, MO @ Pop’s
June 5 - Columbus, OH @ Alrosa Villa
June 6 - Mokena, IL @ The Pearl Room
June 7 - Detroit, MI @ Harpo’s
June 8 - Toronto, ON @ Opera House
June 9 - Montreal, QC @ Foufounes
June 10 - Quebec City, QC @ L’Anti
June 11 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club

At last, I have been waiting forever to get to see DEATH ANGEL, they cancelled the date with KREATOR awhile back :puke: God Forbid is worth checking out, SOLIENT GREEN fucking rock :headbang: They will also be playing NEMHF

The main vocal style is completely hardcore, and when he sings like that the rest of the music follows. I don't see how you could say it doesn't tbh >_>

The main vocal style is completely hardcore, and when he sings like that the rest of the music follows. I don't see how you could say it doesn't tbh >_>

Dude, you really sound like a retard posting your comments about Soilent Green being hardcore :lol::lol: Try listening to some Agnostic Front,Madball or Sick Of It All and maybe you will get an idea of what Hardcore music sounds like o_O

Soilent Green is a sludge and death metal band from Metairie, Louisiana, a suburb of New Orleans, Louisiana. The majority of their albums have been released by Relapse Records. On April 26, 2004 bassist Scott Williams was killed in an apparent murder/suicide incident by his roommate. In September 2005 former vocalist Glen Rambo was killed in Hurricane Katrina. In 2006, Soilent Green was featured in Metal Maniacs magazine in an article about the New Orleans metal scene. Soilent Green was also featured in Rolling Stone as one of the top 25 most influentual metal bands

Difference between metal hardcore and emo hardcore, which you chose to overlook and call me a retard. Nice

Never said that there isn't metal-core bands example....Just saying that there isnt any Hardcore in Solient Green

1. Chimaira - Resurrection
2. Between The Buried And Me - Colors
3. War From A Harlots Mouth - Transmetropolitan
4. Pro-Pain - Age Of Tyranny: The Tenth Crusade
5. Demon Hunter - Storm The Gates Of Hell
6. As I Lay Dying - An Ocean Between Us
7. TURMOIL
8. STARKWEATHER

So about the tour... Andy & Rick, you guys want to do our usual carpool thing to the Ft Worth show? If not, well, I'm still going to be there. N.O. W.A.Y. am I missing Death Angel this close to home! If there's one band for me to not miss, it's this one! :lol: