Dentist

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
:DMy Wife works for a ( Progressive Dentist) in Whitehouse Station N.J. I was in the chair at 5:00 and I was kidding him & said "'Wow your a Progressive Dentist & I like Progressive Rock."" He said (What is progressive Rock?) I didnt know were to start so I gave Him your Web site...., I said if your a Prog. Dentist, then you should be piping thru Progressive Music in the Office.instead of 93.6 Soft Rock.....:puke: Time will tell. Ill see him again on 3/26...:D:Spin:

My dentist has a tropical themed office, and they're always playing a light classic/calypso-ish soundtrack. Good thing I never leave home without my mp3 player.

I think they should have music tailored to your procedure.
For instance, a cleaning should have happy music such as Moon Safari
A drilling should have metal, such as Metallica & so forth....

:DMy Wife works for a ( Progressive Dentist) in Whitehouse Station N.J. I was in the chair at 5:00 and I was kidding him & said "'Wow your a Progressive Dentist & I like Progressive Rock."" He said (What is progressive Rock?) I didnt know were to start so I gave Him your Web site...., I said if your a Prog. Dentist, then you should be piping thru Progressive Music in the Office.instead of 93.6 Soft Rock.....:puke: Time will tell. Ill see him again on 3/26...:D:Spin:

Same old Music....................:loco::bah: