Did anyone else get sick?

I hope you all feel better soon!!!

I think the key to staying healthy is to wash hands, carry hand sanitizer, eat quite a bit to keep up the energy level and try to get some sleep!

I've been to 3 Prog Powers and have never gotten sick.

Sore throat, stuffy nose, just plain run down. Didn't start until today though. Hopefully some meds before bed tonight will remedy the problem.

ME too, I have the same stuff going on....my started Tues!

This is my Fourth and this is the first time I have ever come back feeling like this

I caught a bad cold. This was sure a fast-moving virus! I have never gotten sick right after attending a PPUSA festival and I've been attending since IV. It was bound to happen eventually. I started feeling it on Sunday night.

Wow! I feel lucky! 8 Prog Powers and 0 post-PP sickness! Of course I came home without much of a voice, but most of that was caused by Mindcrime and Enchant. lol!! That and talking over loud music. I basically got about 5 hours of sleep at night (normal for me), worked 17 hour days, drove 1,500 miles round-trip with 5 other people, shook hands and hugged many from all over the US and Europe -- but I generally eat healthy, don't drink alcohol hardly at all but lots of water, exercise regularly, and I take vitamins. Glenn treats his crew great so I still ate quite healthy all weekend.

I was tired as hell on Monday and didn't have much of a voice, but no sickness. The freaky part was that I played in a charity show at work today and we had practice Monday night. I was unable to sing at all (backing vox). However, I rested my throat, drank plenty of water, cold and hot green tea and did some vocal exercises to help. Today we played and my voice cooperated and I felt great! In fact, it was one of my better vocal performances! We played stuff from Styx, Journey, Toto, Bon Jovi, Fuel, Dream Theater/Elton John, Doobie Brothers, etc...

I hope all you sick people get well real soon! It was great seeing so many of you and getting the chance to hang out some at the Artmore.

Rub it in, Rick. Rub it in. :lol:

That said, I'm doing pretty good today. Just some residual stuffyness. My ears are no longer stuffy, which is fantastic. But since I wasn't too sick to begin with, it wasn't too much of a stretch for my immune system to kick in and help me feel better already. :)

I've got a pretty bad cold. Finally got a good night of sleep last night so I'm feeling a lot better than I was the last two days. I think this is actually the first time I've gotten sick after PP.

nyquil.jpg

...We haz it. :puke:

Yeah I know of two people that are sick ever since they got back from ProgPower.......I think this kind of thing happened last year too. I guess that's what happends when you breathe the same air as 1200 other people for 4 days straight! :)

...liquid nyquil :zombie::ill::yuk:

i took that stuff years ago one time i had a cold...that stuff made me feel worse than i was feeling....:zombie:

yay the cold i had since tues is almost gone and all i took was one motrin and ok, i did make myself some home-made chicken soup too ;)

It hit me like a brick! 5pm Monday night I sneezed. By 9pm at the end of my dinner with a major company I want to work for, my nose was a faucet. So embarrassing! Then I had career fair all day Tuesday and my own organized career fair on Wednesday with the ProgPower plague. Three interviews down with a hacking cough complete with phlegm. Greeeat. I wish I had thought about the consequences of ProgPower right before Career Fair week... not that it would have changed my decision ;)