Dimebag Darrell's Grave Vandalized by Black Metal Band

Nah supposedly the band was all in on it and are now laughing behind private accounts, screencaps are floating around.

My vocalist was talking about these guys a little while ago before it happened. He wanted to play a show with them.

I wouldn't have a problem with it. They didn't actually desecrate his grave from what I read and even if they did I'd only expect that from a band called Nuclear Hellfrost :lol:

What they did was kind of funny except for the fact that pantera/dimebag fans are the easiest creatures to troll in the fucking world.
Rednecks have nothing to live for other than talking about dimebag and watching nascar so I'd be worried about the death threats.

Do more things like this. But bigger. Shit on the grave, take pictures, etc. Fuck Douchebag Darell.

Itt we flex our Internet muscle by approving of grave desecration

At least something is happening in the metal culture. I mean, when was the last time a church fell to ashes? O satan, wake up ffs.

There are some pretty classic posts in that thread.

Even if Pantera were Exhorder rip offs (which they werent) that doesnt take away of the fact that Exhorder sucks. What 2 albums thats it what the fuck. Exhorder 2nd album sounds alot like Cowboys from hell, there first album souubds like second rate slayer. So i dont know what the fuck you guys are talking about. If Exhorder where actually any good they would be enjoying the sucess pantera has. Man , what were thet thinking when they got exhorder tattoed on there arms?????

I don't even like Exhorder, but this is next level.