Dio Live 2mrw

MAIDEN_OF_IRON

cheese merchant
Jul 22, 2002
scotland glasgow
Visit site
im having problems trying to register at the dio board its not liking anything i type at all as a password or name so ill write this hear im off to see dio tomorrow should be fuckin awesome at the glasgow barrowlands anyone else gonna go see dio

THAT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME I HAVENT BEEN TO A BETTER GIG EVER WOW 3 ENCORES AND SAXSON SUPPORTING IT WAS DEFFINETLY THE BEST OF THIS YEAR WELL HAVE TO SEE HOW MOTORHEAD TRY TO HOLD UP TO THAT ONE ON MONDAY LOL

Originally posted by MAIDEN_OF_IRON
im having problems trying to register at the dio board its not liking anything i type at all as a password or name so ill write this hear im off to see dio tomorrow should be fuckin awesome at the glasgow barrowlands anyone else gonna go see dio
Click the register button.You'll then asked to put in a username.And then a VALID email addy.You will then get an email sent to the addy you specified.
On this email,is your temporary password.Write it down and log back onto the board.Enter your user name and the password you were sent.You should then be logged on.
Go straight to 'profile' and edit your profile by putting in your own password.Verify it by putting it in again.Tab down to the bottom and save your changes.
Easy.Then your ready to log on whenever you want and post away.
Hope that helps you ??

YEA HE WAS PLAYIN THE GOOD OLDIE STUFF TO OFF THE FIRST ALBUM AND THE LIKE AND FROM RAINBOW ETC.KILLING THE DRAGON (HATE BEING REPETITIVE BUT WHAT THE HEY SHALL BE ANYWAY) IS FUCKIN AMAYZING IN MY OWN VEIW BUT IF UR WARY FIND SOMEONE WHOS GOT IT AND ASK TO BORROW BUT I WOULD RECOMEND IT BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION

OHHHHH AYE AND MOTORHEAD WERENT AS GOOD PITY THAT CAUSE IT COULDA BEEN SO GOOD ESPECIALLY WITH ANTHRAX SUPPORTIN SAD REALLY BUT IT WAS SITTING AND I WAS ON THE BALCONY THE SOUND QUALITY WAS SHIT BUT I DID DO MY BEST TO GO ABSOLUTLY MAD AS A BOMBER MADE OF ALUMINIUM POLES CAME DOWN COVERED IN LIGHTS BUT DIO STILL BEAT IT BY A WHOLE 7 SONGS R SO AND FOR ANYONE WHO DISIRES TO KNOW IM HAPPY TO SAY IVE FINALLY MANAGED TO GET INTO THE BOARD and IM DIOSDAUGHTER

Here was the set list last time I saw the band :

Killing The Dragon
Egypt (The Chains Are On) / Children Of The Sea
Push
Solo de batterie
Stand Up And Shout
Rock'n'Roll
Don't Talk To Strangers
Man On The Silver Mountain / guitar solo / Long Live Rock'n'Roll / Man On The Silver Mountain
Lord Of The Last Day / Fever Dreams
Mob Rules
Holy Diver
Heaven And Hell
---------------------------------------------------
The Last In Line
Rainbow In The Dark
We Rock

Originally posted by Somewhere In Time
What the hell, the Dio board is one of those crappy pro boards you can get for free.

Spend some money and get a good forum :mad:
Why spend money when it looks miles better than some that cost?The board looks great.So what if it's a proboard.
Open your mind.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by MAIDEN_OF_IRON
THAT WAS FUCKIN AWESOME I HAVENT BEEN TO A BETTER GIG EVER WOW 3 ENCORES AND SAXSON SUPPORTING IT WAS DEFFINETLY THE BEST OF THIS YEAR

It wasn't Saxon supporting Dio, it was Oliver/Dawson Saxon, which ain't Saxon at all! The proper Saxon with Biff are still out there and are better then ever. See for yourself, 26/1/03 headlining the Astoria in London. And the eagle will be making a welcome return to!

WOW STILL FUCKIN AMAYZIN THOUGH I D APOLOGISE BUT I DONT GO TO LONDON I AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS LOOKS EASY TO GET LOST IN ID ONLY GO IF MAIDEN WERE THERE AGAIN LIKE AT BRIXTON AT THAT GIG THEY DID WHICH I WAS TO POOR TO GO TO