Dismember Breakup

They were the best of the big Swedeath bands. Since I started going to shows, I've missed quite a few, but the only one that I consistently kick myself in the ass for missing is Dismember/Grave/Vital Remains back in 2006. Looks like I won't have the chance to make up for it now :(

Oh man, what timing....a friend of mine just hooked me up with a complete video with good audio quality of that Dismember/Grave/Vital Remains show in Atlanta!!!!!!

Is it just me, or is it odd that there's zero comment from David Blomqvist or Matti Karki?

I'm glad I got to see them 3 times. Excellent band. At least they quit after a good album instead of on the decline.

Now this is a band that never put out a bad album, in my opinion. They're like Vader or Bolt Thrower in that regard. Their best albums are certified 10/10; their worst are easily 8/10...they just were one of the best ever, for their duration. That said, they headlined MDF on a year I wasn't able to go, and I also did not go down to ATL for that Dismember/Grave show.

I hope that this is a "give it a few years and they'll headline Summer Slaughter" situations.