Do you know of any Carcass covers?

Saphira

†Black Rose Immortal†
Nov 4, 2001
Australia
The only one I really know is The Bezrerker's cover of Corporal Jigsore Quandary... it's pretty good, but nothing beats the original.. :headbang:

Well.. i know that Rotten Sound does play the song Reek of putrefection at the end of their shows :headbang: But i quess they have never covered them on records.. not sure:D

Hey, i should hear that cover of Bezrerker too!!!:eek:

There's a Tribute album called "Requiems of Revulsion: Tribute to CARCASS" by Deathvomit Records- here you can find whole lotta covers from bands like REGURGITATE, ROTTEN SOUND, HAEMORRHAGE, NASUM, CATTLE DECAPITATION, EXHUMED, DISGORGE, MACHETAZO, GENERAL SURGERY, NECRONY, IMPALED, PIG DESTROYER, VULGAR PIGEONS, BODIES LAY BROKEN, ENGORGED, DEAD INFECTION

Originally posted by Barghest
There's a Tribute album called "Requiems of Revulsion: Tribute to CARCASS" by Deathvomit Records- here you can find whole lotta covers from bands like REGURGITATE, ROTTEN SOUND, HAEMORRHAGE, NASUM, CATTLE DECAPITATION, EXHUMED, DISGORGE, MACHETAZO, GENERAL SURGERY, NECRONY, IMPALED, PIG DESTROYER, VULGAR PIGEONS, BODIES LAY BROKEN, ENGORGED, DEAD INFECTION

Have to check it out somewhere in near future:D

Before I forgot, one of the bands, that was participating at CARCASS tribute, have issued previously a disc with covers of different death/grind stars. The band is NECRONY and the album is "Necronycism: Distorting the Originals" . They have covered the following CARCASS tracks: Fermenting Innards, Swarming Vulgar Mass of Infected Virulency, Die in Pain, Mucopurulence Excretor. . Also this album features covers of IMPETIGO, REPULSION, BOLT THROWER, CARNAGE, NAPALM DEATH.